I have seen a few new to beta complaining they are not moving far along beginner ranks and I said I would post a starter deck up to aid.

** Please note this is to help it is not a solution to your goal on a rank 10+ overnight **

Deck consists of 20 basic and 10 rare cards

I believe they all roughly balance out and focus on 2 for 1.

Obviously I used this deck to help mould my deck how it is now and I can say for a fact it can get you to roughly rank 18-13 without too much trouble. there are easier classes to climb rank with basic decks but if you like pally here it is:

1-
2x noble sacrafice
2x redemption

2-
2x argent protector
2x equality
2x knife juggler
1x mad bomber
1x loot hoarder

3-
2x acolyte of pain
2x aldor peacekeeper
2x harvest golem
1x mind control tech
2x shattered sun cleric

4-
2x consecration
1x cult master
2x defender of argus
2x truesilver champion

5-
1x Abomination

7-
1x guardian of kings

I still use every card in this deck now @ rank 6 with the exception of Abomination, guardian of kings and the noble sacrifices. The idea is use your redemptions for either card draw purpose OR extra minions. Its a control deck with amazing card draw ability whilst being a "beginner" deck.

COMBO TIPS: You would ideally use redemption with harvest golem early game or with acolytes. If you feel really spiteful against murloc opponents....Abomination :). A cool 5 card draw was obtained by dropping mad bomber in between a couple of attack ready acolytes a few times too.
P.S. a full board wipe followed by a redeemed cult master will make you go get a cold glass of water and some toilet paper....

If you dont have the rares yet dont panic just think 2 for 1 functionality and trade out to suit that play style.

Enjoy and keep at it as its worth the enjoyment when you succeed.
Zazza