Looking for deck suggestions and tips.

New player who decided to drop some money on the game. I'm floating between rank 10-12, depending on how many druids/warlocks I play that day, using a paladin control deck. I do perfectly fine versus any deck besides Priest/Druid/Warlock.

By the time I can effectively play Ragnaros or Tirion the priest will MC. Then it all goes downhill. Without a Equality/Wild Pyro or Equality/Consecration I feel like I should just concede by that point.

Warlock and Druid aggro/ramp decks are all the same. By the time I get to turn 7 I'm either lacking the cards to wipe the board or heal myself up or they've already bested me.

Here is the deck I'm using:
http://www.wowhead.com/deck=17247
Edited by Genoicide on 1/3/2014 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
Swapped out a few cards:

1x Novice Engineer for 1x Acidic Swamp Ooze
1x Elven Archer for 1x Acidic Swamp Ooze
1x Imp Master for 1x Ironbeak Owl

Started playing a few more warriors/rogues in ranked so I picked up Oozes. Thought a silence could come in handy too, since quite a few games I lost could have been prevented having one.
Edited by Genoicide on 1/4/2014 12:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
The link you copied doesnt exist for me, but I would suggest the following:

- Swap the Ironbeak for a Spellbreaker. You dont usually silence a mimnion in the first 2-3 turns, and the spellbreaker is more durable
- One Ooze is usually enough for me. Half of your opponents dont have any weapon. I like having one Imp master, but YMMV

My 2 cents. I' in the same ranks as you, so dont trust my word 100% :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]