Sheep is OP

I spent $100+ to get my legendary and the mage sheep it and kill it with 6 mana .

Remove sheep from game please.
Reply Quote
remove sheep, remove pyro, remove mage, remove hearthstone from internet. gneeeee...gneeeee......
Reply Quote
MVP - Hearthstone
$100 and your card was so easily removed? Sounds like you were... fleeced.
Reply Quote
If you were against a shaman, that legendary would have croaked much sooner.
Reply Quote
It's shear luck that your shiny legendary was sheeped...
Reply Quote
ewe made a baaaad decsion, quit your QQ'ing and suck it up.
Reply Quote
Sheep happens get over it.
Edited by Akris on 1/6/2014 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/05/2014 07:08 PMPosted by Grailer
I spent $100+ to get my legendary and the mage sheep it and kill it with 6 mana .

Remove sheep from game please.

rogues can do it for 5 mana
http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/568-assassinate

thx for your unnecessary post. now go to rouges forum, QQ, and try to feed the trolls there, thx.

edit: and as others said, Sheep 4 mana, Hex 3 mana. so wtf are you complaining about? Shaman has the cheaper polymorph and rogues the cheaper instakill card. so where is the OPness of Sheep I ask you.
edit 2: and almost forgot "Siphon Soul" (http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/573-siphon-soul). 6 mana instakill card which also gives the caster 3 health.

I hope this should be enough that you feel noobish and stop posting BS for at least 2 months and instead read some guides and learn the game. Go and try mage yourself if you think mages are so OP as Hell and show us how easy it is as mage.
Every day the same BS, instead of asking how to handle a certain card, or to read some guides: "Hey I could go to forums and QQ the Hell out of the card" yeah that sounds more comfortable than reading stuff, asking question and maybe learning something.
Edited by Illgore on 1/6/2014 6:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
"I spent way too much money on something on an online video game, and it didn't give me an insta-win card!"

If you want a pay-to-win game, WarZ is that way. ---->
Edited by Pumpkinbot on 1/7/2014 5:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sheep is a bit low cost to work as a silence (for Death Rattle) and removal, but your argument is the worst OP, lol.
Reply Quote
01/05/2014 07:08 PMPosted by Grailer

I don't think it's too hard to learn the hard removal for each class. It's pretty easy to count cards there the count is two.
Reply Quote
That's like "sheeping" my Legendary Dragon, or copying it from my deck, or steeling it or even just cutting its through before I can even use it. Normally I dont mind because I will hurt them in any way. I have enough cards in my deck to kill, burn and overkill them :)
Reply Quote
01/07/2014 05:10 PMPosted by Pumpkinbot
"I spent way too much money on something on an online video game, and it didn't give me an insta-win card!"

The classic "magic the gathering" multiplayer card: "The iron Fist" 0 costing "Tap" remove a player from the game. Loved it!!!
Reply Quote
Learn to play around sheep. Give the mage a oke minion to sheep, to test to se if he have a sheep card in the hand and play your legendery next turn.
If you can not do that, dust take a gamble and dust espect it to be sheeped.
Reply Quote
BAA!!

lol. It's my favorite type of removal, and no, I don't use it on anything less than a sylvanis
Edited by BenJammin on 1/8/2014 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
Replace sheep with cat pls
Reply Quote

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaa... *tear

that was amazing sir and I applaud you!

ty

/clap
Reply Quote
I hope for polymorph pig in future as premium card.
Reply Quote
01/05/2014 08:07 PMPosted by Sar

01/06/2014 09:23 AMPosted by Scerion
It's shear luck that your shiny legendary was sheeped...

01/06/2014 10:38 AMPosted by Akris
Sheep happens get over it.

The punssss, they burnsss usss!

Seriously all of you go report to the nearest extermination booth for those. :P
Reply Quote
Well...you did spend 100+ dollars. Blizzard should totally listen to you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]