Seeking Deck Advice:

I am wondering if there are any 100 or less cost cards that I am missing from the deck currently:

Current Deck
1 Totem Might (will be replaced)
2 Earth Shock
2 Forked Lightning
2 Rockbiter Weapon
2 Dire Wolf Alpha
1 Flame Tongue
2 Kobold Geomancer
2 Feral Spirit
2 Hex
2 Lightning Storm
2 Mana Tide Totem
1 Defender of Argus (will be added to make x2)
2 Spellbreaker
1 Doomhammer
2 Bloodlust
2 Fire Elementary
2 Stormwind Champion

Cards I am looking into
Unbound Elemental
Earth Elemental (yes I realize this is a 400 card, but I am sitting on one)
Ancestral Spirit
Young Priestess
Questing Adventurer

Bonus
Would anyone have a recommendation to replace Stormwind Champion with a more.... Horde card. I like themes in the decks and this one... just... yeah...
Edited by Proletariat on 1/4/2014 6:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
Get the Lightning Bolts. Very good cards.
Edited by Tanasis on 1/4/2014 2:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/04/2014 02:21 AMPosted by Tanasis
Get the Lightning Bolts. Very good cards.

Minus the Totemic Might, what would you replace to get the lightning bolts? I decided to leave them out since everything else seemed like a better option to me.
Reply Quote
01/03/2014 05:51 PMPosted by Proletariat
Would anyone have a recommendation to replace Stormwind Champion with a more.... Horde card. I like themes in the decks and this one... just... yeah...

Not the same functionality, but I use 1 SW Champion and 1 Frostwolf Warlord instead of 2 champions. Warlord can get some pretty solid stats if dropped along with a bunch of cheap totems and minions.

I'm hesitant to give advice, but I'd definitely drop 1 Bloodlust for sure and maybe a Spellbreaker (since you'd still have 3 silences and 2 hexes). I find that my Spellbreakers don't last very long, so it's cheaper to just remove something altogether with a Lightning Bolt than risk seeing it rebuffed next turn.

I'd also put in an Earth Elemental, since you say you have it. Unbound isn't anywhere near as good, although it's excellent bait and may cause some unfavorable trades if they're desperate to get rid of it before it balloons.
Reply Quote
Testing some of these change recommendations =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]