2 x lvl 4 tanks

5 Mana - 4 Cards
2 Wolf Riders
2 Seal of Might

6 Mana - 2 Arena Champions
7 Mana - 4 cards
2 Protectors
2 Stormwind Hero
I dont have any legendary/epic cards at all,and only a few blue. Problem is that in most cases I play against spam decks and entire game depends mostly on turn 1-4 conc/equality. This results in a terrible winrate (like 25%). Is any way to fix it?I know that it is possible to combo wild pyromaniac (or how this card is called) with equality to clear the bord at least once,but I dont have this card. Every game is like:open with solid 1 point (squire/murlok etc.),rush,protect tank with divine shield,face spam deck (murlok),wait for concecration=>lose or clear the bord,build strong BoK tank/attacker/lure removals,build second tank/attacker=>win.
Edited by Eclipse on 1/5/2014 11:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
Silver is a rank. It is on portrait. In silver you start to lose stars after every loss.
Edited by Eclipse on 1/5/2014 11:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
What's "Seal of might" & "lvl 4 tanks"?

Also remove the murlocs & wolfriders, they're quite bad in paladin decks while your deck's curve seems a bit too high & takes several low value cards.

For future reference, Equality is a epic card (purple) & I've managed to reach & maintain rank 10 with worse cards than you have (For example, I had 0 purples, not even Equality).
Reply Quote
No Equality is a blue card. Lvl 4 Troll tank or Swamp something tank (cant remember card name). Seal of might is a 1 point seal that gives + 3 attack. Problem is that everyone spam. Locks spam murlocks,hunters spam beasts,mages spam spellwyrms+mirror images+knife jugglers. I just cant build anything adequate to beat them,because their spams are superior and I don't have an epic sword that gives +1/1 to my spam,and to be fair this sword easily can be countered by ooze. Only option is to clear the board with conc+equality combo,which i at best can use only once (2 draws of conc+equlity before turn 10 is too unreliable ).
Edited by Eclipse on 1/5/2014 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Try putting in Imp Master or 2... I find they do wonders for me, especially with the Sword of Justice (once you get it, that is). I also strongly recommend 2 Hammer of Wrath's! A superb card!

Toss the Blessing of Might, it's just lousy. And I'd switch the Noble Sacrifice with another Redemption.

When it comes down to zerging, tough luck. You can try to hit an early consecration versus murlocs, or just ride it out, till you can eqo + cons to clear the board, and use a Guardian of Kings or 2, to regain some health.

But it's hard to say what to do, if you don't tell us what other cards you have available. Defender of Argus is another sweet card for example, but it does jack if you don't have it.

Do you have any other rares or better available to you?

Edit: oh yeah, I almost forgot! I find the Silver Hand Knights pretty strong, especially after a board wipe, and it's a common ;)
2. Edit: silence is golden! get an owl or 2, great to negate the murloc auras =)
Edited by Heavencry on 1/5/2014 3:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/05/2014 01:34 PMPosted by Eclipse
No Equality is a blue card. Lvl 4 Troll tank or Swamp something tank (cant remember card name). Seal of might is a 1 point seal that gives + 3 attack. Problem is that everyone spam. Locks spam murlocks,hunters spam beasts,mages spam spellwyrms+mirror images+knife jugglers. I just cant build anything adequate to beat them,because their spams are superior and I don't have an epic sword that gives +1/1 to my spam,and to be fair this sword easily can be countered by ooze. Only option is to clear the board with conc+equality combo,which i at best can use only once (2 draws of conc+equlity before turn 10 is too unreliable ).

Ah, you're right.
Equality is a blue card....
Although that makes my stay at rank 10 even more hilarious since I've managed to hang on even without the Equality.

Do you remember the stats on the tank?
Is it the Fen Creeper? 3/6 taunt?
I honestly don't consider that to be a decent card because it's 5 mana cost for a 3/6. (So at best, might kill two 3/2s or something.)

Abomination would be better simply because it does 2 AoE damage after it dies which usually helps you out more than it hurts against aggro warlock & since it's like a mini consecration. (whatever attacking it takes 4 + 2 damage afterwards)

& alright back to your deck, the inherent problem with your deck is that it's slow & slows itself down.
You rely too heavily on getting minions on the board THEN buffing them which is usually too late.
Furthermore the mobs that can move quickly (I.E the charge murloc & wolfrider) are extremely fragile & relatively weak for their mana cost & low value as well.
(2 drop for a 2/1 & 3 drop for a 3/1 is powerfully weak.)
You would be better off swapping them for say...a knife juggler & harvest golem or something else.

Also Blessing of Might isn't a decent card unless you have MASSIVE card draw & feel fine doing uneven trades.
At best, it trades 1 to 1 simply because you buff a token which kills something that's 3+ mana cost. At worst, nobody playing at a decent level will allow you to easily set up a decent 1 to 1 trade with it so it becomes dead weight.

& I'm quite fond of Mad Bomber since it's killed dozens of blood imps by itself.
Edited by Hamsta on 1/5/2014 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Get rid of some of the 1-mana cards, you only need 3 or 4 of those. Leave the squires, get rid of the rest. Also get rid of your 6 and 7 mana cards(Except for the Guardians) and replace them with a couple of Argent Commanders if you can get them.

You need to be heavier on 2,3,and 4 mana cards because you don't have any good finishers, so you need to end games earlier. Argent Commander should be your finisher until you get something like a Rag or a Tirion.
Edited by FartLord on 1/5/2014 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Find yourself a solid board control deck with almost every heal card paladin has to offer included. Profit.
Reply Quote
I don't have argent commander (though it is a blue card so it is possible to craft it sooner or later),and have no chance to craft Ragnaros/Tirion in the near future due to 1600 cost.
Abomination would be better simply because it does 2 AoE damage after it dies which usually helps you out more than it hurts against aggro warlock & since it's like a mini consecration. (whatever attacking it takes 4 + 2 damage afterwards)

Yeah,thank you for this advise. If I am correct it is a blue card so isnt that hard to craft,I think I ll drop Fen Creeper.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]