Minion heavy rouge deck [post patch] cheap

Decklist and game play in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXQ6EkfLbe8
Reply Quote
That's the same thing as Simplexity's deck, only with 2x Reckless Rocketeer instead of Leeroy and Sylvanas.
Reply Quote
Hey rooug, just wanted to thank you for posting this. I built this deck and tried it and I haven't lost a game since. Normally, with other decks i've built, I am only able to make it to lvl 19(2 star) on the ladder and then usually fall right back into lvl 20. But with your deck I've been on a winning streak and made it to lvl 17 for the first time!! I don't have every single card you have in your deck. Like I only have 1 SI:7 agent, and 1 Dark Iron dwarf so far, so I replaced those 2 missing cards with 1 Knife Juggler, and 1 Cold Blood and its been working out perfectly. This is the only deck I've ever remained undefeated for this long with before. I mean I came up from 2 star lvl 20 to 1 star lvl 17 undefeated.
Edited by Primordial on 2/26/2014 1:22 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]