Will this work in ranked?

Out of the cards I have, I've thought up a gimmicky Druid deck, that's idea is basically big taunts + removal. I wanted to test drive it after the rank wipe, but that's still a couple days away (at least). So I'm wondering whether this kind of deck will work at all, and if yes, what tweaks would you suggest, as I'm still pretty new to the class.

Decklist:

2x Innervate
1x Moonfire
2x Claw
1x Wild Growth
2x Wrath
1x Big Game Hunter
2x Earthen Ring Farseer
2x Swipe
2x Chillwind Yeti
2x Mogu'shan Warden
2x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1x Nourish
1x Abomination
2x Azure Drakes
2x Druid of the Claw
2x Starfire
1x Sunwalker
2x Ironbark Protector

Outside of that I have only 1x Bite and 1x Savagery out of non-basic Druid Cards and they don't feel all that great unless I put both of them in the deck. At the moment I'm not all that keen on crafting Druid cards other than Starfall and Keeper of the Grove, though I'm not sure what should they replace, probably something out of the gimmick (taunt/removal) pool, as the Yeti's are really good at pushing through the damage, Farseer's help keep big creatures (or me) alive that's particularly useful if I innervate into something big early on. I'm running only one wild Growth because you rarely get the opportunity to play it without loosing too much tempo - I know this deck alreadt is very slow. The Drakes feel great as they give some extra card draw and the spell power. A single Moonfire helps cleninga up after a swipe or just clearing a board flooded with smaller minions, or finnishing of something big without taking the damage to the face, as health is more of an resource here than in many other decks (at least non-druid decks). Big Game Hunter is a new addition, as ifeel it's way better than Naturlize - I have ways of coping with small and medium cratures, so the Naturlize would be used only against big threats and BGH feels way more efficient at that also it can do some damage from behind a taunter
Edited by AJAvalanche on 1/8/2014 3:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Played well, that'll proly get you around rank 12? Maybe less because you're missing 2/3 drops and there is a LOT of aggro out there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]