Warrior is now total trash

01/15/2014 02:52 PMPosted by Wolf3Five9
You must have never played WoW. This is Blizzard strategy working as intended. A never ending nerf cycle. The game will never be balanced, it will just cycle through one fotm class to another.

I did yes. But the thing is, you can't balance a TCG fully. It's not even possible in the first place. So, go look at the bad cards instead. Making the bad cards better and more attractive, we'll see more deck alternatives. Instead getting forced to use the magical 10 cards for example.
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 03:08 PMPosted by osea101
Throwing a bunch of legendaries at a bad kit isn't the answer. I think most people will agree with me that Warriors are now absolutely garbage.

Using a ton of legendaries (and/or giants) in a control deck isn't exclusive to warrior; almost every class does the same thing in a late-game oriented build, because those are pretty much the only powerful high-mana cards available.

And if you look at the warrior kit, it includes lots of efficient minion removal and a defensive hero power, both of which lend it to control. In fact despite all those legendaries, that deck still has 16 class cards, so the kit obviously isn't bad—it's just good at a different thing than some people want.

Compare this to say, Warlock. Most Warlock have fewer than 10 class cards. Why? Because Warlock cards are TERRIBLE. They just have an amazing hero power, and are almost completely reliant on good neutral cards.
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 02:18 PMPosted by osea101
Trash tier
Hunter
Warrior

hahah sorry bro... Hunter is not trash tear... Unleash the Hounds it's getting a bit better. And if you use it with buzzard you can draw a lot or with scavenging hyena you can buff it very well... Not to mention timber wolf could buff damage of hounds + 1 ... ah man.. you just have to find a new way to play it. ... nothing else...
Reply Quote
!@#$ other classes!
Like in WoW always Warrior.

"I choose Death"

is now my emote i use at most but screw it.
Reply Quote
I'm glad some of this OTK was getting nerfed, it's abusers probably like OP that made it happen in the first place.

That said, I wish they would compensate by doing things like Trump suggested which is to make the hero power give 3 armour instead of 2 when you have no armour to begin with, or give them another removal card because execute just isn't enough to cut it.

I also hope when future cards are released, they would get another weapon that perhaps made it do like 3-4 damage to a single target, and 1 damage to the adjacent minions... creative things like that down the road will make them get played more again
Reply Quote
You guys need to chill out a bit, warrior is a great class you just need to play it with more finesse than some others. ErA has a relatively cheap deck which doesn't use many legendaries and he got to legend status using it.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/25815-kungen2

Kungen was running it a few days back and doing just fine despite making a number of mistakes.
Reply Quote
01/16/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Jungler4Hire
You guys need to chill out a bit, warrior is a great class you just need to play it with more finesse than some others. ErA has a relatively cheap deck which doesn't use many legendaries and he got to legend status using it.

Kungen was running it a few days back and doing just fine despite making a number of mistakes.

Grommash Hellscream
Sylvanas Windrunner
Tinkmaster Overspark
Ysera
Holy !@#$, that guy is a Genius!
Reply Quote
Sorry you're so unskilled you have to depend on cheap tactics like OTK in order to win games, learn to adapt.
Reply Quote
01/16/2014 10:10 AMPosted by Jungler4Hire

With a few legendaries? are you joking?
Reply Quote
Yup Agree!! The Warrior got the short end of the stick just like in any game! I have played so many games with this build and it just down right blows! The cards are not cohesive and everything to defensive based when there is no need to be defensive in a game where attacking wins!!!!
Reply Quote
i have almost every warrior card(with the exception of gorehowl and shield smash) and god damn i am one pissed off son of a gun right now...
Edited by Amaterasu on 1/17/2014 9:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'm using a heavy control Warrior and I must say... I'm having a lot of fun currently. Just went from 25 to 18 in rank before my first loss against a paladin in an amazing match.

Will see how I do when I am close to rank 15 where the Ragnaros and other intense cards start popping up.
Edited by Vomit on 1/18/2014 2:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
What warrior decks do you recommend? After this patch, i dont know why, maybe i am just unlucky but i cant seems to beat anyone. I built my deck a "long" ago, but it is just not working very well. I tried Gyll's version too, with not so great success.
Reply Quote
http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=20275/warrior-rush-deck-%28-cheap-%29

try this , im just made it , and warrior seem still OP
Reply Quote
Why are people acting surprised that competitive decks have several legendaries in them? Also, warrior control is an awesome deck, and hunters are far from the bottom atm. Hunter/Warlock/Paladin are probably the top tier atm.
Reply Quote
Why are people complaining about pay 2 win? What did you exactly think this game was gonna be like before you played it..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]