Giants control warlock deck with jaraxxus

I'm just wondering why do the molten giants reset when you play jaraxxus making them impossible to play if you draw them after you use jaraxxus?
Reply Quote
O come on... it's dependant on your current health, whent that is set to 15 the molten giant's cost changes accordingly, so you'll have to deal with it.
Once you've gotten out Jaraxxus there's not much to worry about and the deck's plenty strong.

p.s. If i'm misunderstanding this there may be a bug, i'm not in possesion of the card's in question
Edited by Heightened on 1/16/2014 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
When you play jaraxxus, molten giants reset to 20 mana cost
Reply Quote
It could very well be the case that the game uses a fraction of the current health divided by the total health to determine molten giant's mana cost.

When Jaraxxus is summoned your maximum health is set to 15, meaning your current hero has taken no damage.
Reply Quote
That's most likely how it works. I doubt they would consider it a bug or change it but heres to hoping.
Reply Quote
Jaraxxus is at full health at 15 HP meaning he hasn't taken damage and Molten Giants cost 20 again. Very annoying when one or both of your Molten Giants hides among the last few card and you already had to play Jaraxxus before you drew them. You can play him again when Jaraxxus is at 5 or less health but not before that.

Don't think it's a bug but intended and just something you have to keep in mind.
Edited by Serp on 1/16/2014 8:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is working as intended. Molten giant cost 20 mana minus the health you are missing. Since Jaraxxus has 15 maximum HP, Molten Giants simply cost 20 mana at 15 HP and would cost 10 mana az 5 HP, because you're missing 10 of your health points from the original 30.
Reply Quote
01/16/2014 08:51 AMPosted by Rambo
This is working as intended. Molten giant cost 20 mana minus the health you are missing. Since Jaraxxus has 15 maximum HP, Molten Giants simply cost 20 mana at 15 HP and would cost 10 mana az 5 HP, because you're missing 10 of your health points from the original 30.

Yes he's right this is working correctly. When you play Jaraxxus your health pool is reset to 15 and your at full health so giants will reset to 20 mana as well.
The good new is if you played Jaraxxus at the right time it won't matter now anyways.
INFERNO!!! (enough said)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]