1. Cast secrets to give you armor.
2. Cast "drawing cards" minions until you have your Flamestrikes, Fireballs and Pyroblasts. Play no other minions.
3. Wait until you have the mana to cast Fireballs and Piroblasts at your opponent. You actually don't have to pay attention to what is going on on the battlefield.
4. If you feel overwhelm by many creatures, cast Flamstrikes. If it happens again, do the same.
5. If you feel overwhelm by a single creature, transform it into a sheep. If it happens again, do the same.
6. If you're still waiting to rain fire on your oppenent's face, delay his attacks by freezing his minions. Do that as many times as possible.
7. Kill your opponent with a final Pyroblast, despite all his ingenious moves to counter this lame playstyle.
8. Start a new game and do exactly the same.