Looking for aggro deck suggestions

I want to try something new. Link me some decks or suggest me a basic template of cards to build around. Also looking for must-craft cards.

I don't have any legendaries except for king mukla, and only epic I can use on pally (faceless manipulator). But I have a lot of the low cost pally and neutral common cards in duplicate, which means I should be able to build an aggro deck.
Reply Quote
Imp master and Sword of Justice should work for an aggro deck, especially comboing them with the knife juggler.

Other than that, I don't think paladins were men to be aggro :D
Reply Quote
Thanks for the suggestions.

01/10/2014 06:54 AMPosted by Heavencry
Other than that, I don't think paladins were men to be aggro :D

That's exactly why I want to try it, it would catch people off guard and force them to change their tactics, which would (best case scenario) result in me gaining and maintaining board control.
Reply Quote
argent squire
dire wolf alpha
2x fairy dragons
knife juggler
2x argent protectors
aldor peacekeeper
harvest golem
ssc
novice engi

this is either all or 99% of my 2-3 drops. I run SoJ too actually.

Went from 25 to rank 12 really quickly. Then ladder reset so I'm not sure how much farther I can get. I've wrecked so many mages when the curve falls right.

no legendaries, 2 epics being soj and avenging wrath, 1 guardian of kings is my only heal
Edited by Sheep on 1/10/2014 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/10/2014 12:53 PMPosted by Sheep
argent squire
dire wolf alpha
2x fairy dragons
knife juggler
2x argent protectors
aldor peacekeeper
harvest golem
ssc
novice engi

this is either all or 99% of my 2-3 drops. I run SoJ too actually.

Went from 25 to rank 12 really quickly. Then ladder reset so I'm not sure how much farther I can get. I've wrecked so many mages when the curve falls right.

no legendaries, 2 epics being soj and avenging wrath, 1 guardian of kings is my only heal

This looks like a solid foundation. Do you have a full decklist I could take a look at? Why so few duplicate cards?
Edited by Phenomenon on 1/10/2014 8:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
here you go:
http://www.wowhead.com/deck=18761

It's a constant work in progress. It's designed to do ok versus all types of decks hence the few duplicate cards.

It got me easily to rank 12 but I couldn't play more before the reset. I was getting to the point where I was meeting decks with a ton of legendaries though, not sure it can compete with them without some modifications.

I need to add pryo/equality though, two secrets and BoM is overkill I think.

As far as aggro goes, it works great when you can turn 1 coin a juggler/fairy and then argent squire next turn. Dire wolf to trade up. If ghoul goes unchecked and I can BoK + shield him, it's deadly.
Edited by Sheep on 1/11/2014 9:12 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]