Can't read any text

The text for health, damage, mana, card text, etc. is all unreadable on my friend's MacBook.
Any solutions?
Reply Quote
I'm having the same problem!
Reply Quote
Does anyone know? It would be nice to get a blue to answer this one.
Reply Quote
Same here
Reply Quote
this problem occured with the release of patch .4217 last year...

neither 4243 nor the actual patch fixed it, maybe we should face the fact that they dont really care about what macusers post here
Reply Quote
Does anyone know the problem causing this or a possible solution?
Reply Quote
I have the same issue, I only want to play it on my MacBook as my PC is in another room away from my family, so if i want to spend time with them and play a game to be multidirectional I want to play Hearthstone.... Would be nice to have a fix.
Reply Quote
We've been asking them to fix this for a couple months. They don't seem to care. It doesn't even get listed on the Known Issues list.
Reply Quote
Any blues able to help? Same problem.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/cNHTVl5
Reply Quote
Played a round today on my Mac, running 10.6.8 and still having the same text issue. I got through the practice round but i have nooooo clue what my health was or my opponent. I knew what the mana cost was only by how many crystals lit up. I had no clue though about health or hit points! Is there going to be an answer about this, even if the answer is we have no fix at this time, it'd be nice to know someone in support has read the issue.
Reply Quote
I have also been running in to this problem. For the most part I stick to playing against expert bots and wishing this bug will be fixed.
Reply Quote
Same problem for me. Running 10.6.8 on a 2011 macbook. All text using that normally-white font is replaced by an unreadable white and black fuzz on a good day, and purple boxes on a bad day.

EDIT: Problem does not occur on either of my 2012 (2013? 2011?) mac minis running mavericks.
Edited by ArcanErasmus on 2/3/2014 10:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
EXACTLY the same here! Thank god I'm not the only one. MacBook OSX 10.6.8
Reply Quote
I'm having the same issue too, the image in ChasChunka's post looks exactly like what I've been encountering. It didn't seem like the PC side was having this issue, though.

I also noticed that when the characters would speak, the text bubble that popped up just said "...", so I'm guessing that issue is related, as well. Someone please help!!
Reply Quote
I am also having this issue, anyone find a solution?
Reply Quote
still a problem
Reply Quote
Have the same problem,
Game runs perfect and this is the only problem I have. Very annoying.
Reply Quote
Same here. BLIZZARD ANY SOLUTIONS?
Dammit its annoying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]