Hearthstone keeps freezing

My Hearthstone was working all fine this morning; I played a few games, but then this afternoon I tried to log in through the Battle.net app and it starts to load the game and then I get the colour wheel. I'm on MBP 13" 10.8.5. Latest HS updates and system updates. Any ideas what it could be?
Reply Quote
I have the same system as you, and it is up to date as well. I am also getting some freezing issues. Sometimes the color wheel spins, and I have to force quit. Other times, the game will freeze after I issue an attack or move, and nothing happens for over 5+ minutes. When this happens, I can still click the options button and exit, but I consider that freezing as well.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. I will play my cards, and once I go to attack or end my turn nothing happens. I can still concede the duel and go back to the main menu, or quit entirely. I can still click on the buildings and the terrain and do all those spiffy things... but as far as the game play, it just freezes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]