Paladin Secrets are OP

The secrets are 1 mana spells that basically guarantees a card to be safe.
example
Turn 5 I play chill wind and a secret
even if the person has the cards to remove it, it will be a 3 to 1 trade. Thats too much value for a 1 mana secret. all pali secrets need to be nerfed, or there needs to be a neutral card that reveals secrets.

After playing this game for several months the paladin stands out to me as the strongest deck due to its preservation.

<buff neutrals forever>
Reply Quote
You do realize the paladin secret are really situational and some are just plain out bad (repentance, eye for an eye comes to mind) Redemption is cool but rather gimmicky.

Get Down is alright but eh... I could easily find cards I rather would have in my deck. How many paladins do you even see run secrets? I havent met any. They are not that good really and def. not OP.
Reply Quote
Uh the secret uses a card too, how is it possibly three for one? It's like 1 mana for a 2/1 minion and its ability is to appear when an enemy attacks. It's incredibly predictable, easy to counter, and hardly better than any other random 2/1 neutral. Yeti attacks, it kills the 2/1 Defender, then something else makes a favorable trade for the yeti. One for one.
Reply Quote
The only secret card that needs change is Redemption, there is no way you should get back from death a minion with their divine shield intact but only one health.
Reply Quote
01/11/2014 07:57 PMPosted by Moose
The only secret card that needs change is Redemption, there is no way you should get back from death a minion with their divine shield intact but only one health.

Eh thats not so bad, shamans have a card that gives you the guy back in full health and its not even a secret so you can better choose what to use it on.
Reply Quote
I want to know what's up with Eye for an eye. That card is just so freakin' bad. No, seriously, why would anyone ever use it? It so unreliable and even if it activates on a Pyroblast you still take 10 damage and die. At best you take the other guy down with you. Which, of course, is probably never going to happen.
Edited by infested on 1/12/2014 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]