Stealth units for paladins OP

So my current tactic is to simply hold out untill I can boost a stealth unit enough to take the enemy out in 1 hit. Not that i'm complaining, but it is almost impossible to counter this tactic unless you have some massive AOE damage control which can take stealth units out.

I prefer too use the Ravenhold Assassin (7/5), give it two blessing of mights, and blessing of kings, then use blessed champion. This ends up with 40+ attack and 13 def so that it's almost impossible to kill.
Just in case, I usually have some + attack cards like dark iron dwarfs in my deck, but rarely use them on the stealth unit!
Reply Quote
Yeah but you leave yourself vulnerable to a taunt heavy deck or taunt in general depending on if you can take out the taunts without using your stealth minion. Cause the second you attack with the stealth minion it'll get poly/assasinated/hex/whatever ability that nullifies it. Being Silence heavy could benefit in that situation I guess. I'll make a deck later around stealth buffing.
Reply Quote
01/13/2014 03:34 AMPosted by Noa
So my current tactic is to simply hold out untill I can boost a stealth unit enough to take the enemy out in 1 hit. Not that i'm complaining, but it is almost impossible to counter this tactic unless you have some massive AOE damage control which can take stealth units out.

I prefer too use the Ravenhold Assassin (7/5), give it two blessing of mights, and blessing of kings, then use blessed champion. This ends up with 40+ attack and 13 def so that it's almost impossible to kill.
Just in case, I usually have some + attack cards like dark iron dwarfs in my deck, but rarely use them on the stealth unit!

Imo, if your opponent can't beat you while you're spending all your mana dicking around with a stealthed Ravenholdt, he wasn't going to win the match anyway.
Reply Quote
actually very true,

but it doesnt have to be the ravenhold, a low lvl worgen infiltrator or jungle panther works just as well, you can play it early game, and build it whenever you have mana to spare. i usually have a lot of taunt to keep them busy as well as some aoe or forcing their hand by playing cards they have to destroy like those with windfury
Reply Quote
Have played around 400 games so far,and likely half of them with assasin in the deck. Well it works,but only turn 9 and you need to have a board control,2 specific bufs,and at least 1 silence to stop a possible taunt. Yeah I have won a fair amount of matches by this combo but it is far from easy win mostly because of very specific requirements.
Edited by Eclipse on 1/13/2014 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
its a nice element to have in the deck i suppose, but, i wouldnt rely on it as a kill card...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]