30 damage OTK Rogue with Malygos

There is no better feeling! Play Malygos, conceal and 2 faceless voids. The worst feeling however, Malygos conceal...... SECRET! Counter spell. Polymorph.
Reply Quote
Malygos>Coin>Sinister Strike>Sinister Strike>Preparation>Eviscerate>Preparation>Eviscerate.

11 mana, 8+8+9+9=34 damage. Goes through taunts and occurs entirely in your turn so only Armor, Counterspell or Ice Block can prevent a kill.
Reply Quote
A Malygos Rogue made the HS Plays of the Week not long ago.

I found the link, and set it directly to the play: http://youtu.be/ht5bW9-DRxk?t=1m10s
Reply Quote
I think Hafu played a version of Malygos Rogue to legend just now. Her deck didn't have Faceless, but ran Preparation, Gadegtzan, Sap, BGH and Shiv. It feels like a hybrid of Tempo and Miracle Rogue.
Reply Quote
I have been watching Hafu play Atak's version of this and it's awesome. She made it to Legend rank 60ish. It doesn't run the faceless for the conceal OTK but that strategy can be a little gimmicky. I'm happy Maly is getting more competitive action with Rogues now. It's a refreshing breath of air for the meta.
Edited by Cmrazor on 4/27/2014 7:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It looks like the OP was about 4 months ahead of his time and ahead of all of us.

ood job OP. you deserve all the credit for the malygod decks
Reply Quote
You're too kind :) I can't take the credit though since I never got a chance to build a viable deck. If I didn't have a dissertation to write, I would've been working on this since January.
Reply Quote
Using 7 cards and 10 mana:

Leeroy (4 mana)
cold blood on leeroy (1 mana)
preparation into cold blood on leeroy (0 mana)
Leeroy should now be a 14/2
Faceless manipulator on Jenkins (5 mana)
Attack with both - 28 damage
second preparation into evicerate, 32 damage from empty board.

GG
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]