I nsee warlock 3/5 times in ranked

That means its op

Hell its got its own planeswalkers, and its hero ability is undeniably the most powerful. It of course meshes ridiculously with murlocs, which is why u see most warlocks with murlocs.

They are the most played in ranked, which is a strong indicator of OP.

Of course i play a shaman control deck, so they obliterate me most of the time. Needs change
Reply Quote
Just because something is popular doesn't necessarily mean that it's too good.
With that said Warlock's rush decks certainly are too powerful.

Anyway, Blood Imps are a big reason those rush decks are so good, and they are getting changed a lot.
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11222562600

So all those silly Murloc decks will be a lot more vulnerable to removal.

Most Warlock minions aren't worth using as is.
They just get carried by their Blood Imps and great Hero Power.

Dunno what you are implying by planeswalker.
You mean the players/wizards from Magic: The Gathering?
That doesn't make any sense to me in this context, though.
Just makes me think of land cards.
Reply Quote
Spellpower Shamans own my rush deck each and every time.
Clearly they are op and need to be nerfed.
Reply Quote
thanks for the link lastday

i meant jaraxxus as comparative to a planeswalker

greywind u dunno what ur talkin bout
Reply Quote
Shaman control should munch Murlocs. Lightning Storm, Forked Lightning, Feral Spirit, and Stormforged Axe will all seriously hurt a Murloc deck. If you're not doing a hard mulligan for those, you're bad. If your deck doesn't have them, your deck is bad.
Reply Quote
Shaman control should munch Murlocs. Lightning Storm, Forked Lightning, Feral Spirit, and Stormforged Axe will all seriously hurt a Murloc deck. If you're not doing a hard mulligan for those, you're bad. If your deck doesn't have them, your deck is bad.

Sometimes your draw can be terrible, and then you're f*cked... :D True story... xD
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 10:29 PMPosted by Njambris
Sometimes your draw can be terrible, and then you're f*cked... :D True story... xD

This is true, but we are talking about generalities.
Reply Quote
01/15/2014 10:29 PMPosted by Njambris

Yes, this is why even the best players only boast 70-80% win rates. If you draw a terrible hand and your opponent draws a great one, you're going to lose. You can't buff and nerf classes based on the worst draw possible.

If we nerfed based on "what could happen" then Priests would be deleted from the game FFS. But we don't because (most of us) know that getting a 20/20 out on turn 3 with no counter happens so rarely that it really doesn't affect things long term.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]