Closed Beta Patch 1.0.0.4482 Known Issues

(Locked)

Community Manager
We have identified two known issues with this most recent content update that we wanted to make sure everyone was aware of:
  • There is an issue that may sometimes prevent a player from receiving quests, cancelling a quest, or when cancelling a quest, not replacing the cancelled quest with a replacement. We have re-enabled the ability to cancel quests, along with a fix that we believe addresses the issue where a new quest would not replace a cancelled quest. If you continue to experience issues with quests, please let us know here on the forums.
  • Players may experience some delays and unresponsiveness when accessing their card collection, decks, and when disenchanting cards. After creating or editing a deck, please try waiting a few minutes or restarting the Hearthstone client to check if the issue persists.
  • We are aware that the issue with minions arbitrarily swapping places with other minions on the board has appeared to become more prevalent with the recent patch. This issue is one of our top priorities to resolve as soon as possible, but unfortunately has been extremely complex to fully resolve. We will provide additional updates once more information becomes available.

Patch 1.0.0.4482 Update: Resolved some issues that were introduced with the previous patch that exacerbated the frequency in which minions arbitrarily swapped places with other minions on the board. This issue is not yet fully resolved but should now be less prevalent than it was with patch 1.0.0.4458.

For other known issues, please check this thread.
Edited by Aratil on 1/27/2014 1:52 PM PST
My pré-nerf druid deck appear as unable to play, identical when you have less than 30 cards in a deck (with an X over it). When i went to modify him, i was unable to edit him. So I delete it, and recreate him from scratch and the problem persists. I'm unable to modify him or play with it. I tried it several times, and tryed to build the deck without all the changed cards, but the problem just continues.
I just made a priest deck and same thing i can't play it has a big x across it
What about the bug, that minions randomly change places or are not placed where you want them to be? Exists for as long as I can think and it's still f**king up game after game when it places stuff like Argus wrongly.
I cried a bit inside when I tried to get a new quest and it was just removed. Sad days
Can't even press the play button.
On logging in today I have no new daily quest, perhaps this should be added to the OP.
I wish i read this before i rerolled for a new quest. Now im sad panda
Same problem here: I can't play or edit one of my druid decks after the patch.
Anyone else also having a problem with Defender of Argus?

Played him like 10 times now, and always, when i place him between 2 minions, only one gets the buff, or to be more precisely it always happens, when I play a minion next to another one on the board and then try placing Argus between them

I know, this happened before the patch too, but it happened really often today
shadowflame kills my minion insted of +2/+2
hunter deck unusable. Red X occuring.

Confirmed with a friend.

Edit: This pisses me off so bad its not only hunter all my new decks are having X red cross over them
Edited by angryfatbear on 1/16/2014 2:01 PM PST
01/16/2014 01:54 PMPosted by Sitael

Played him like 10 times now, and always, when i place him between 2 minions, only one gets the buff, or to be more precisely it always happens, when I play a minion next to another one on the board and then try placing Argus between them

It seems instead of the minion placement bug being fixed the patch instead increased the frequency of it happening.
01/16/2014 01:54 PMPosted by Sitael

yes all the time also sunfury hits wrong all the time
01/16/2014 01:54 PMPosted by itayphonix
shadowflame kills my minion insted of +2/+2

Shadowflame only buffs your demons. If the minion you targeted wasn't a demon, then that's why it took 2 damage and was killed.
I have a problem with the Red X o' Death as well. Seems to be happening on Deck Creation. Also idk if its a new bug or old but I played "wild growth" which turned into "excess mana" which caused all my cards in hand to stack on top of each other making it so I could not play anything but the top card... Arena too... boo

Edit: Red x taken care of by restarting game
Edited by Grimfate on 1/16/2014 2:05 PM PST
Can't play due to all my decks having red x on all them
im stupid
Damit, I also cancelled a quest and lost it (+ did not get a new one for today...)

My gooold, my precious gooold...
Community Manager
01/16/2014 01:36 PMPosted by Centauri
My pré-nerf druid deck appear as unable to play, identical when you have less than 30 cards in a deck (with an X over it). When i went to modify him, i was unable to edit him. So I delete it, and recreate him from scratch and the problem persists. I'm unable to modify him or play with it. I tried it several times, and tryed to build the deck without all the changed cards, but the problem just continues.

This appears to be a part of the unresponsiveness issue. After creating or editing a deck, please try waiting a few minutes or restarting the Hearthstone client to check if the issue persists.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]