Closed Beta Patch 1.0.0.4482 Known Issues

(Locked)

I can confirm I have not received quests in 2 days. However, yesterday I restarted and finally received a quest. Today I have restarted 5 times, even rebooting my computer and I still have not received a quest for today.
Oh hey, I can confirm that restarting worked and I got two quests after restarting. Awesome.
I'm also not receiving daily quests regularly. I've had one quest over the past few days. Please address this, or at least acknowledge that the developers are aware of this bug.
Just PLAY 1 ranked game and quest appears. I don´t know why this hasn´t been posted on the original post ... gee
A very interesting bug happened to me just now while playing Arena. A misdirect hit my 3/1 Earthen Ring Farseer, it landed on my shaman Hero who had a 2/2 Stormforged axe, and the Earthen Ring Farseer died! I checked the battle logs on the left hand side, it said that the Farseer attacked my hero, and died itself (the skull mark was on it)
I doubt misdirect against weapons is supposed to behave this way. Is it?
So I'm never gonna get the missing gold from those quests that just went up in smoke huh? No compensation for the players hit by this bug or anything?

01/21/2014 06:38 PMPosted by abhi26
A very interesting bug happened to me just now while playing Arena. A misdirect hit my 3/1 Earthen Ring Farseer, it landed on my shaman Hero who had a 2/2 Stormforged axe, and the Earthen Ring Farseer died! I checked the battle logs on the left hand side, it said that the Farseer attacked my hero, and died itself (the skull mark was on it)
I doubt misdirect against weapons is supposed to behave this way. Is it?

I'm 99.9% sure thats intended behavior. Since your hero has an attack during your own turn. I've had this happen to me before (only on a paladin's true silver) and it seems logical to me.
I'm having a pretty major issue that appears to happen when I play cards rapidly after one another, one card will overlap with another in my hand and makes me able to see the other card, but not able to play it. This has caused me a handful of losses due to needing the card that ends up underneath.
nnn
Hilarious
Happens quite a lot to me as well
Today's the first day I couldn't get a daily quest in slot 3 even by restarting or winning a ranked queue or winning an unranked queue (all non-arenas)
Edited by Bal on 1/24/2014 3:50 PM PST
nerf MAGES and PRIESTS plz!!!!!! thats all ANYONE is playing especialy in high ranked ... their class cards are WAY OP..
nerf MAGES and PRIESTS plz!!!!!! thats all ANYONE is playing especialy in high ranked ... their class cards are WAY OP..

Mage already got their nerf with pyroblast and freeze mechanic.
Priest already got their nerf with mind control.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?
Edited by HaouJuHeon on 1/24/2014 10:39 PM PST
My daily went missing today. Restarting 2 times fixed it. Confirmed.
Well Its been like 3 days now, and every day I've logged in to check what my quest for the day is, and I haven't received one. Why should I even play if I don't have any quests?
Community Manager
We have re-enabled the ability to cancel quests, along with a fix that we believe addresses the issue where a new quest would not replace a cancelled quest. If you continue to experience issues with quests, please let us know here on the forums.
Community Manager
01/26/2014 06:07 PMPosted by Spayde
Well Its been like 3 days now, and every day I've logged in to check what my quest for the day is, and I haven't received one. Why should I even play if I don't have any quests?

Try playing a game in Play Mode to see if that gives you a new quest.
Community Manager
01/27/2014 01:52 PMPosted by Aratil
We have re-enabled the ability to cancel quests, along with a fix that we believe addresses the issue where a new quest would not replace a cancelled quest. If you continue to experience issues with quests, please let us know here on the forums.

This has not been re-enabled for the European region yet. Another update will be provided when the fix is issued for the European region.
the option to change quest was not available to me for the new quest i received today. bug?
Great job! Now please fix the Argus/Sunfury bug.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]