Closed Beta Patch 1.0.0.4482 Known Issues

(Locked)

Community Manager
01/27/2014 01:54 PMPosted by Aratil
We have re-enabled the ability to cancel quests, along with a fix that we believe addresses the issue where a new quest would not replace a cancelled quest. If you continue to experience issues with quests, please let us know here on the forums.

This has not been re-enabled for the European region yet. Another update will be provided when the fix is issued for the European region.

Quest cancellation has now been re-enabled for the European region also.
01/27/2014 05:35 PMPosted by Aratil

Quest cancellation has now been re-enabled for the European region also.

I can confirm it works, canceled one of my quest. So good night :D
Edited by Archivarius on 1/27/2014 5:59 PM PST
I finally received a quest for the day, but only one. Is this normal? I thought we got 3 quests per day?

So I can't say this issue is fixed. First time logging in today and I only have 1 quest?

Is there some way to fix this?
01/27/2014 07:18 PMPosted by RazMataz
I finally received a quest for the day, but only one. Is this normal? I thought we got 3 quests per day?

So I can't say this issue is fixed. First time logging in today and I only have 1 quest?

It's only one a day but if you don't log on for 3 days it can save up to 3 for you. So if you didn't do today's and logged on tomorrow you would have 2.
Nice that we can cancel quests again but I'm still not GETTING quests! I tried restarting and playing a match - nothing. Missing at least a week of quests by this point.. I hope Blizzard will compensate us somehow for all the progress we're missing out on.
01/27/2014 09:07 PMPosted by MasterChupon
Nice that we can cancel quests again but I'm still not GETTING quests! I tried restarting and playing a match - nothing. Missing at least a week of quests by this point.. I hope Blizzard will compensate us somehow for all the progress we're missing out on.

The same is true for me. I haven't been able to log in during the last week (when the quest cancellation has been inactive), and this Saturday I finally launched the game in hopes of getting three quests at once. But I didn't get any =(
01/27/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Phoenix
The same is true for me. I haven't been able to log in during the last week (when the quest cancellation has been inactive), and this Saturday I finally launched the game in hopes of getting three quests at once. But I didn't get any =(

Just log into the game, quit out, and then log back in at least once. You should get quests. If you don't, then play a game in play mode and it will fix the problem (also you might have to win it). One of the two of those things has always worked for me when that happens.
01/27/2014 01:52 PMPosted by Aratil
We have re-enabled the ability to cancel quests, along with a fix that we believe addresses the issue where a new quest would not replace a cancelled quest. If you continue to experience issues with quests, please let us know here on the forums.
I just tried to cancel a quest and it worked perfectly. NA realm.
01/27/2014 07:40 PMPosted by Futon

It's only one a day but if you don't log on for 3 days it can save up to 3 for you. So if you didn't do today's and logged on tomorrow you would have 2.

It is no longer the case that the game will queue quests for you. You have to log in each day for 3 consecutive days to get 3 quests, you can't just wait until the 3rd day and still get them all.
Overlapping cards is a real problem for me and seems to happen 50% of my games, additionally playing a certain card can sometimes fix it. Like it was the problem. Maybe cuz I'm laying cards too fast? Either way it's really annoying
01/27/2014 10:27 PMPosted by Polaris
It is no longer the case that the game will queue quests for you. You have to log in each day for 3 consecutive days to get 3 quests, you can't just wait until the 3rd day and still get them all.

I noticed this as well.
Several days of the week I get home late and tired. Firing up the computer just to log and grab a quest so I can complete it at the weekend seems a unecessary hassle.

I would like to know if this was changed on purpose, was deactivated during this bug and has now been reactivated or is a bug on itself and it will be corrected eventually.
Edited by Gantonaci on 1/28/2014 5:28 AM PST
I have experienced an issue where a minion played hovers over the board, when attacked it drifts up over the opponents hero image and bursts in the death animation.

I have also had the issue where when a card is returned to the owners hand it flips over on the board and shows a card on the board (face down) as well.
If you're already using deep lore heroes like Gul'Dan, Rexxar, Uther and others, why the hell is Garrosh icon of warriors, what about Broxigar, I can't belive you forgot the most powerfull warrior of all times. Not cool at all. :S
Wow I actually got a single quest after like a week of zero quests. Couldn't Blizz at least give us 2 quests a day for a week or something so we can try to make up for all that lost time? I mean the only F2P means of progression was totally broke for quite a while..
Hi Blizzard!

Previously you explained some nerfs done: you want players to play control-board, not just OTK or freeze untill pyroblast.

And here we have new meta now, the majority of players went for FACE GAMING. They just ignore all creatures on board except taunts (even Pagle, ffs), and hit FACE. No tactics, no brain, no legendaries but Leeroy, just topdeck charger and FACE.

Don't you think it is the most stupid way ever to be able to win >50% games in high rank, do you?

Hunters were the first who started this, then warriors, now even pal's and priests, ffs Blizzard stop it somehow and save the game from becoming completely unbrain

some funny pictures from ranks 4-3 EU
http://i.imgur.com/LhP1MWj.png
http://i.imgur.com/1U65IWh.png
http://i.imgur.com/oa5m5sS.png

P.S. I'm unable to create a new topick for some reason -_-
Edited by Hedin on 1/29/2014 8:08 AM PST
Not saying it is true or false, but I love how you post a few pictures with everything cut out but a few minions to support such a claim.
01/16/2014 01:54 PMPosted by itayphonix
shadowflame kills my minion insted of +2/+2

xD

You're thinking of Demonfire, mate. Shadowflame always kills your minion (and unleashes its attack value on all enemy minions).
01/29/2014 09:11 AMPosted by Gantonaci
Not saying it is true or false, but I love how you post a few pictures with everything cut out but a few minions to support such a claim.
Pictures were posted not as a proof, anyone playing high rank EU doesn't need any proofs. They are just for lulz :)
I hope blizzard realizes that the friends system don't work, at least when it comes to add new ones.
imho, unleash the hounds is a bit overpowered now. E.g. Timberwolf + 2x unleash the hounds (charge) costs 5 crystals and has idiotic consequences for an opponent.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]