Closed Beta Patch 1.0.0.4482 Known Issues

(Locked)

Having same problem with druid deck. I went to create one and I can not use it.
What should I do if I had lost a quest from the repick? I had a 60G quest to play Warlock or Priest I believe and when I went to repick since those are my underplayed classes, I did not gain a new quest.
Yeah i went to cancel a quest and get a new one and it didn't get replaced.......... sooo sad.
01/16/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Aratil
My pré-nerf druid deck appear as unable to play, identical when you have less than 30 cards in a deck (with an X over it). When i went to modify him, i was unable to edit him. So I delete it, and recreate him from scratch and the problem persists. I'm unable to modify him or play with it. I tried it several times, and tryed to build the deck without all the changed cards, but the problem just continues.

This appears to be a part of the unresponsiveness issue. After creating or editing a deck, please try waiting a few minutes or restarting the Hearthstone client to check if the issue persists.

Worked! Now the deck works both for playing and editing.
What about the bug that makes Defender of Argus fail to give stats to 1 of the adjacent minions, even if the minion swapping bug isn't happening? I'd say that's a pretty major issue.
01/16/2014 02:39 PMPosted by Aratil
This appears to be a part of the unresponsiveness issue. After creating or editing a deck, please try waiting a few minutes or restarting the Hearthstone client to check if the issue persists.

I see you are locking duplicate reports of this 'big red x' issue and pointing people here. But this post doesn't actually say anything about the 'big red x' until you scroll down to your post that ties it to the unresponsiveness issue.

You may avoid some confusion (and duplicate threads) if you update this original post to specifically mention the issue.
Community Manager
01/16/2014 03:34 PMPosted by keeto

I see you are locking duplicate reports of this 'big red x' issue and pointing people here. But this post doesn't actually say anything about the 'big red x' until you scroll down to your post that ties it to the unresponsiveness issue.

You may avoid some confusion (and duplicate threads) if you update this original post to specifically mention the issue.

Good suggestion. Updated.
I've also had at least one random Master Swordsmith added to a deck I am unable to edit. Couldn't we have picked a random Ragnaros instead?
I was playing my Shaman deck on ranked and dropped one of the main cards of my deck, Flametongue Totem (http://hearthstone.wikia.com/wiki/Flametongue_Totem) and it was not buffing my totems at all. I am not sure if this has to do with the Defender of Argus glitch that the other person was having, but it makes my Shaman deck unplayable. There was nothing in the patch notes talking about this card so I figured I would post it here.(EDIT: I am pretty sure it is just a glitch with the cards constantly changing placement)
Edited by ALeXoTiC on 1/16/2014 4:57 PM PST
Can we get a new quest tonight before reset for daily quest?
I'm not sure if this permutation of the bug with abandoning a quest is known, but:
When I abandoned a quest immediately upon logging in after the patch, I was awarded a 'new' quest, but the old one was not removed (effectively bumping me from the 2 quests I should have had to a full compliment of 3 quests). I logged out and back in (about 10 minutes later) to confirm that it wasn't just a display issue.
How soon the quest bug can be fixed? I really want to know to not make a mistake (with declining) again. And has it been supposed to get 2 quests instead of 1 today for everyone who lost it?
Coined "Unleashed The Hounds" on turned 1 against another Hunter. Minions did not appear on my screen. I thought my computer disconnected from the game but I was able to end my turn and keep playing, but without my minions on the board.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/RDC0Tds.png
01/16/2014 06:28 PMPosted by PSYCROP
Coined "Unleashed The Hounds" on turned 1 against another Hunter. Minions did not appear on my screen. I thought my computer disconnected from the game but I was able to end my turn and keep playing, but without my minions on the board.

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/RDC0Tds.png

you are a troll? did you read the card?
I just experienced the cancel quest bug. While I see that it is a known issue I just wanted to let you know that it is still a problem.

Thanks!
I played 9 games today, every single game my minions were not where they appeared to be when I attempted to play a buff minion next to them. From what I could tell the bug seems to trigger whenever one of my golems respawned, or when my imp master summoned one of it's adds.
Having issues with any minion played, that buffs nearby minions not buff at all. This has been happening since the most recent patch and has affected most of these type minion cards.
01/16/2014 01:54 PMPosted by itayphonix
shadowflame kills my minion insted of +2/+2

Shadowflame is supposed to kill your minion, and deal it's attack to all enemy minions. Seems you got confused with Demonfire, which is supposed to give a friendly demon +2/+2 (or deal 2 damage to a minion).
Edited by K1RAN on 1/16/2014 7:06 PM PST
01/16/2014 01:14 PMPosted by Aratil
We are aware that the issue with minions arbitrarily swapping places with other minions on the board has appeared to become more prevalent with the recent patch. This issue is one of our top priorities to resolve as soon as possible, but unfortunately has been extremely complex to fully resolve. We will provide additional updates once more information becomes available.

As a developer myself, I'm having a hard time understanding how this could be so complex. Anybody out there have an idea? Bugs happen, of course, but shouldn't this be based on a simple ordered list of minions? Why would the order change out of the blue? I've seen similar bugs before but they were mainly related to offsets on the whole list, nothing to do with index swapping.

Edit: typo.
Edited by Arkatar on 1/16/2014 7:13 PM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]