Closed Beta Patch 1.0.0.4482 Known Issues

(Locked)

Sigh...I really wish I read this thread before trying to replace my daily quest...Now my daily quest is gone :(
Here might be a new one (though i havent searched forums for it). Played my jaraxxus while at 11 health, and the next turn i get knocked down to 4 health by my opponent. on my turn i draw a molten giant and its mana cost is 9 (whats up with that?!). Not only that, but after i played a siphon soul its mana cost went up to 10 from there. WHAT GIVES?! needless to say i lost that game cuz i couldnt play it and give it taunt :(
MVP - Hearthstone
01/17/2014 04:50 AMPosted by EtheralReign
Here might be a new one (though i havent searched forums for it). Played my jaraxxus while at 11 health, and the next turn i get knocked down to 4 health by my opponent. on my turn i draw a molten giant and its mana cost is 9 (whats up with that?!). Not only that, but after i played a siphon soul its mana cost went up to 10 from there. WHAT GIVES?! needless to say i lost that game cuz i couldnt play it and give it taunt :(

Not a bug. The card reads that it costs 1 less for every damage your hero has. While Gul'Dan has 30 health (and thus being at 4 would be 26 damage on your hero), Jaraxxus only has 15 health. So 4 health means he's taken 11 damage (and thus Molten 20 - 11 = 9).
Ya i suppose thats correct... i have been corrected ;) I also think after that siphon soul i used hero power thus increasing its mana by just 1.
Is the patch supposed to clear out any daily quests you might have had ?

I have not played for 3 days as i was saving up my dailies because i dont have too much time to play always.
But when i logged in today after patching the game, i did not have any daily quests..
I just disenchanted 2 pyroblasts but didn't get any dust. And now they are gone :/
I've been playing this game for about a month now and I absolutely love it! However it seems that the updates for the game are just changing cards to make it so the game is more balanced, which is great! But there are some technical issues too that should be worked on.

1st, getting disconnected, a lot! Really frustrating when I have to exit out of everything and then log in again

2nd, sometimes cards don't stay in the same place I placed them on the board. Usually not an issue, but when I play Flametongue Totem, it is nice to know that the minions I want next to that card to get the bonus will get the bonus, but the cards are moving around.

3rd, I've noticed that sometimes cards will either float above the board when they are played, or when they are returned to the hand, the backs of the card will remain on the board. Seems to be a graphic issue.

Love the game and will keep playing it. Hope that these issues can be worked out though!
I've experienced all of these issues.

- Every time I cancel a quest, it immediately closes the quest screen and doesn't replace the quest when it's reopened. The slot is now empty.

- Minion swapping is indeed much worse. They jump around while summoning, after placement, when attacked, etc. without abandon. Are you sure some code from the D3 patch adding Halcyon's Ascent didn't leak in? ;)

Legendary Power:
Barbarian – When you use Wrath of the Berserker, you mesmerize nearby enemies with your skill, causing them to jump uncontrollably for 6-8 seconds
Is the quest bug also affecting the generation of new dailies?

I have yet to get one, or maybe it hasn't reset yet...

Oh never mind... finally got it... now to test the quest bug since it's Only the Mighty
Edited by RzmmDX on 1/17/2014 9:40 AM PST
Daily quest doesn't apear at all.

No probs Blizzard is off to weekend
just suffered the issue of having a quest change (win 2 games with rogue or priest). I don't play either of those classes outside of arena and I am 40 gold off from my next run. When I hit the X to try and change it to something more suitable for me instead it just removed the quest completely.

Is it possible to increase the amount of quest given in a day until this is resolved so that we at least have choices? If not I it's ok just my suggestion and I know blizz working hard to fix it.
I hope blizz will either give us that lost daily quests gold or the quests back when they fix it.
Community Manager
01/17/2014 03:54 AMPosted by DenDron

About "delays and unresponsiveness".

I think you folks in Blizzard are conveniently avoiding to acknowledge seriousness of the issue with losing cards from "My Collection". There are bunch of reports where people LOST their cards from Arena rewards, Booster Packs, even BASIC cards. Many of them invested real life money into those packs.

Again, this is serious bug. Losing cards you paid for, losing basic (must have) cards and dust.

This appears to be a different issue then the issue that is reported in our Known Issues list. The team is looking into this issue right now and we will provide an update when we have it.
The missing cards issue feels like one of those unforseen things that could lead to a wipe.
fix defend of agrus now or i will kills 20 bunnys
The "adjanced" mechanic is all wrong.

Defender of Argus Gives only 1 taunt to either side of him.
Timber wolf alpha gives random +1s (quite fun actually)
01/17/2014 10:51 AMPosted by Aratil

About "delays and unresponsiveness".

I think you folks in Blizzard are conveniently avoiding to acknowledge seriousness of the issue with losing cards from "My Collection". There are bunch of reports where people LOST their cards from Arena rewards, Booster Packs, even BASIC cards. Many of them invested real life money into those packs.

Again, this is serious bug. Losing cards you paid for, losing basic (must have) cards and dust.

This appears to be a different issue then the issue that is reported in our Known Issues list. The team is looking into this issue right now and we will provide an update when we have it.

I updated Reddit thread about this issue that got a lot of attention with your response!

Please update us with new info as it comes, and hopefully you folks will be able to bring back lost cards to everyone who got affected with this really annoying bug.

Thank you very much!
On logging today I didn't receive my daily quest.
It sucks, I save gold all week to make some arenas on weekends but now i'm 50 short for an extra run
However I am getting a similar issue but on downloading a patch for the game. was working fine before this latest patch.
Yeah, yesterday I somehow lost 50 gold, I assume it was from the daily quest (cast 40 2 cost or below minions) and 3 win bonus, went from 180 to 130. It just...disappeared after I logged back in. Very random and I am not even sure the best way to report it.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]