Closed Beta Patch 1.0.0.4482 Known Issues

(Locked)

thanks for deleted quest bug.
I didn't cancel my daily quest today...it just didn't show up! And yes, I am sure that the last time that I logged into my Hearthstone game was yesterday (1/17) very early morning and that nobody else accesses/plays on my account. So I am quite surprised to find such a glaring issue today upon logging in a couple hours ago. I then logged back out for a while, then returned to see if the quest had decided to make an appearance but no such luck. Oh well, I'm sure that the issue will be addressed soon enough. I didn't come here to complain (as I admit I usually do!) but merely to mention my experience.

Additionally though, I am glad that I found this thread since it seems like we should no longer change a daily since it makes it disappear! Yikes! That's no problem if changing the daily is no longer an option but I do hope then that the ability to close out that quest will be removed. I play Hearthstone a lot now instead of WoW due to major issues with my hands and so my fine motor skills aren't great and last thing I need to worry about in HS is accidentally clicking a box although that's a pretty small box so the odds of that happening I think are very slim ;-) Perhaps then I'll be more honest and say that it would just clear up any confusion should this be the intention (meaning that we can no longer close out a quest and get a new one should we so desire)...I don't really know what's going on despite reading the blue post.

Cheers and Happy Saturday! =^..^=
Yup, be warned, bug confirmed: the gold reward from my last two arena runs didn't get added to my gold total.

Yet another bug I'll have to wait on to be fixed before I play arena again.
Will we get our daily quests back or what??? I'm down 120 gold just from rerolling daily quests before reading this. wth.
I've noticed a few issues.

The most recent one was not allowing me to edit my custom Paladin deck. I could edit the other two decks I had (Custom Shaman and Mage) and create a new deck. I could have also deleted the Paladin deck if I chose to do so. I could select the Paladin deck to use in Play mode and Practice mode. I think this is related to the unresponsiveness issue that's in the first post.

Another issue occurred while I was playing in Play mode. My opponent had an Imp Master out, but when the Imp Master's effect activated it did not lose health. I made sure to note that there was no other minions out or other effects that would allow that to happen.
I'm still waiting for the problem with the X on my priest. It has been that way since the patch.
damn lost my quest and about 40 gold from the arena that i think didnt add up :/
01/18/2014 01:53 PMPosted by Arkatar
Yup, be warned, bug confirmed: the gold reward from my last two arena runs didn't get added to my gold total.

Yet another bug I'll have to wait on to be fixed before I play arena again.

Thought I'd give it another shot after seeing a streamer get the gold... and this time I got it too. Gotta wonder why this is intermittent.
no new quest today...after losing a quest yesterday BOO
Experiencing the quest bug as well, not getting a new quest every day.
Not sure if it is a work around for the bug or just a coincidence but for the past couple of days after not getting a new quest I've played a ranked game and win/lose after the game a new quest shows up like it should when you log on.
Going to continue to test everyday to rule out coincidence.
Hope this helps those out there with the same bug.
I have had a few cases when I couldn't edit a deck. I thought it was when I got a new card and went back to it to change the deck, and wouldn't let me. Usually restarting the game fixes it.
Sometime cards in my hand lie one over another, making it impossible to play the card that is covered by the other
I hope deleted quest bug get fixed very soon and that players get back their quests.
This is a bad joke, a CCG where most of your deck building effort is 100% wasted. Typical blizz crap. .
01/19/2014 09:24 AMPosted by Ulto
I hope deleted quest bug get fixed very soon and that players get back their quests.

That would be nice, but, don't count on it.

I finished an arena last night that I had started prior to the patch and everything ended normally and I received my gold. Hopefully the one I'm playing now actually gives me the gold when it is over.

I wonder how they will handle arena bug, if it is in fact occurring on a wide scale. They can't handle it in the same way they might handle the disappearing quest bug. Mainly because they are accepting $$$ to play in arena. To pay $2 and then not receive a part of the reward upon completion is going to piss people off and would definitely harm their reputation.

That being said, legally, they don't have to reimburse people for either of those bugs. Although, I imagine people suffering through issues with arena rewards will likely be remunerated.
Overall the game is running smoothly and is a lot of fun. I've just had two issues so far:

1.) Upon building a complete 30 card custom deck after clicking "done" the deck is marked with a red X. Decks marked with a red X are unavailable for play and are not available for building/chaning.

2.) Many third-party sites reference one-shot completion bonuses. For "crush them all" (defeat all expert-ai) nothing showed after defeating the the last ai.
On the mac version, when a player puts a card back in his hand, the image of the backside of the card stay in the middle in front of the player also when Tab out of the game and return back, the Dock for ios is still there blocking the view on the cards stats and sometimes clicking on it making a program start.
Edited by Cryptus on 1/19/2014 1:39 PM PST
01/19/2014 01:36 PMPosted by Cryptus
On the mac version, when a player puts a card back in his hand, the image of the backside of the card stay in the middle in front of the player

I get this on occasion too with the PC build. Not necessarily when the player returns a card to their hand, but, if I 'Sap' one of their creatures while I'm playing the Rogue it happens more often than not.

When my opponent player plays the creature I sapped, the card back that was stuck on the play field is then removed.
Since the last patch the last deck I've created, I'm not able to modify. I can only delete and remake.

Every other deck I can go in and modify.
I have a graphic issue. When I return an opponent card to his/her hand the card flips and stays over the board (not in his hand with other cards).
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]