Rise of the Warlock Giants

No its not a new movie or tv show.

Its how this new meta will be going after todays patch. I expect to see a lot more warlock giant decks at high rank.

I have my own version on this deck that did really well pre patch. Come see the deck on my stream and lets see if I'm right here.
http://www.twitch.tv/islandsteve
deck list posted on my twitch page also
Reply Quote
I actually tried this deck out a few days ago after visiting your twitch stream. Worked out pretty well for me. I just need to get used to it.
Reply Quote
Not sure what other deck is really viable as Warlock anymore. Spells are too overpriced to combine with aggro/midrange decks and those decks without the Bloodimp are extremely vulnerable to aoe.

And unlike say Rogue you just don't have cheap removal spells to use .
Reply Quote
I was forced to use now it's going ok was a little better before patch
Reply Quote
Hunterburn seems really strong against this. At the time you get stuff on the field in most games you're already so low that in a few turn the Hunter Hero Power will kill you.
Reply Quote
01/16/2014 01:08 PMPosted by Ceret
I was forced to use now it's going ok was a little better before patch

Yea it seems its about the only viable decks for warlocks now but very strong.

I've run into a few mirror matches today with this deck. Seems to be growing on the meta
Reply Quote
Mirrors are really silly most of the time. Both just tap until the guy with the coin has to do something on turn 3 or pass completely because he can't tap anymore unless he wants to throw away his next draw . Otherwise he'll be at 11 cards if he taps..
Edited by Serp on 1/16/2014 3:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Updated the deck again because of all the mirror matches im running up against and the absence of mages from the current meta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]