Updated Expert Cards - Disenchanting Timeframe - 1/16/2014

(Locked)

Community Manager
Update: The timeframe to disenchant these cards is now over. These cards will now disenchant for their normal cost.

We've made some changes to certain Expert cards recently, and the amount of dust you get from disenchanting them is temporarily increased so it is equal to the amount of dust originally needed to craft them.

The following cards will be disenchantable for their full value for the next two weeks. An exact date will be provided once it is determined:

Abusive Sergeant
Blood Imp
Dark Iron Dwarf
Defender of Argus
Pyroblast
Sylvanas Windrunner
Unleash the Hounds
Edited by Zeriyah on 1/30/2014 3:45 PM PST
01/16/2014 05:41 PMPosted by Aratil
An exact date will be provided once it is determined

Any update on last date to disenchant these cards?
Edited by RaxZergling on 1/28/2014 7:41 AM PST
yes i would like to know that too, got 22packs to open
Community Manager
The plan right now is revert the increased disenchant value of the cards listed above on Thursday, January 30th, PST. We will be implementing the revert live, so we don't anticipate that any downtime will be needed. If you plan on taking advantage of the increased disenchant value of these cards, it is highly recommended that you do so before January 30th.
Awesome! I have Abusive Sergeant and Dark Iron Dwarf that I never use in my decks. Gonna take this advantage + disenchant them later
Just got rid of my gold imp for 400 :D Think it was a good trade :D
disenchanted golden sylyanas -> crafted ysera + sylvanas

thanks for one free legendary
01/29/2014 04:14 AMPosted by Bestia
disenchanted golden sylyanas -> crafted ysera + sylvanas

thanks for one free legendary

This is the way it should always work imo... cards are pretty damn expensive as it is.
01/28/2014 10:51 PMPosted by Kameh
Just got rid of my gold imp for 400 :D Think it was a good trade :D

lol me too :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qukokZ-azCY
Now it may not seem like much but since there is no easy way to report bugs or ask for feedback or help about this game yet.... look at the bug forums almost NO RESPONSES I will ask this here...

I am unclear how many Unleash the Hounds I disenchanted 1 day before the changes and lost out on a lot of DUST.... I would seriouslly like to talk to someone about getting a refund on the DUST lost or my cards back so I can properly disenchant them for their current FULL VALUE....

I believe the value to be of 2-4 cards that would greatly help me make much needed cards or help me save to some of the better epics....
01/29/2014 11:26 AMPosted by Sirste
I am unclear how many Unleash the Hounds I disenchanted 1 day before the changes and lost out on a lot of DUST

I think you are SOL dude. Be sure to check for any posts about upcoming patch notes before you DE anything.
Will this date be extended as we had connection issues today ?
Are you guys planning on any permanent crafting changes? I don't wanna destroy the cards I bought for my hard earned money just to make a card that might or might not work in my deck.
At the very least I'd like to see the prices of golden cards lowered as 8 to 10 times more compared to non-gold is just terrible ratio especially since its the same card, only animated.
I'm not much of a competitive player, just wanna enjoy a casual gaming with some nice cards. It would help us folks who can't dedicate too much time and money to this game.
Disenchanted a Gold Defender of Argus that I got from my arena pack last night. 800 Dust, Thank you :D
01/30/2014 04:34 AMPosted by CAELISTIX
Disenchanted a Gold Defender of Argus that I got from my arena pack last night. 800 Dust, Thank you :D

If only it was Golden Sylvanas Windrunner.... 3200 dust
01/30/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Zeriyah
The cards listed above have had their disenchanting values reverted back to their original cost.

no compensation for anyone who disenchanted these changed cards within 24 hours of them being changed and only getting 5 dust per card???

This is directly before they were nurfed.... not afterwards as in today
Edited by Sirste on 1/30/2014 3:57 PM PST
If only it was Golden Sylvanas Windrunner.... 3200 dust

Funny, I just got a golden Sylvanas. wasn't expecting to see 3200 for a DE. Obviously I took advantage of that.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]