Updated Expert Cards - Disenchanting Timeframe - 1/16/2014

(Locked)

I received a Golden Pyroblast from an arena run today, went to disenchant and received 1600 just around 30mins ago. I went to the main menu and went back in only to find the dust removed and a regular Pyroblast in inventory that disenchants for 400? What gives? I feel I got screwed during a random live update that had no exact timeframe listed. I just read this thread update, the whole day should mean the whole day. Feeling pretty bad about this one.
Edited by FlashyMan on 1/30/2014 4:49 PM PST
01/30/2014 03:57 PMPosted by Sirste
no compensation for anyone who disenchanted these changed cards within 24 hours of them being changed and only getting 5 dust per card???

This is directly before they were nurfed.... not afterwards as in today

Which means you disenchanted the cards because you would anyway, not because they were nerfed. Why do you need the compensation?
01/28/2014 07:22 PMPosted by Lyon
Awesome! I have Abusive Sergeant and Dark Iron Dwarf that I never use in my decks. Gonna take this advantage + disenchant them later
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]