Basic cards lost

While unlocking all of the basic cards I got disconnected. When I reconnected, my warlock deck was 16/20 and my priest deck is 10/20. My warlock is lvl 10 and my priest is lvl 3 so I can't seem to get the cards back.

Edit: This issue was resolved after about an hour or so, so if anyone else is experiencing this just try again later and it should be OK.
Edited by Elbows on 1/16/2014 5:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
Same thing with me :(
Reply Quote
Same. I lost the Starving Buzzards, Tundra Rhinos, and Mortal Coils.

Its been approximately 2 hours since this happened and I don't seem to have gotten these cards back.
Reply Quote
Same here. Lost Mind Control after a disconnect while trying to play casual.
Reply Quote
same here
Reply Quote
same

happened twice now after a dc. first time somehow fixed itself
Edited by Shifty on 1/17/2014 1:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
Same here, got disconnected during an AI fight after I had won. Upon reconnect it gave me the Rhinos and I even built a deck with them.

Then later the Rhinos were gone and now:

1) My Hunter deck has a big red X through it because these cards are suddenly missing.
2) I reached lvl10 and got the Kill Command cards but still didn't get the Rhinos.

Now I'm stuck as I cannot finish my Hunter Deck or complete the 'Get all basic cards' quest. Any idea how I can fix this?

This happened yesterday and it still has not corrected, even after leveling all the way up to 10.
Edited by LetMerlinWin on 1/17/2014 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
ya this has not corrected itself and this thread is pretty much the same as the one i previously posted in here http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11298259747

this takes the fun out of this game blizzard...

Edit: Probably the proper section of the forum under bugs http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11296559597
Edited by KhaosWolf on 1/17/2014 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]