Warlock 14/20 cards glitch
1. Get to level 2, unlock 2 new cards (in this case, Assassin's Blade)
2. Go to Collection, add 2x Assassin's Blade to Rogue Deck
3. Go back to practice, start a game w/ Rogue
4. Game crashes thanks to our friendly sprites
5. Reload game, go to practice mode
6. See that Rogue deck has an X through it
7. Go to Collection... Assassin's Blades are still in the deck but not backed up in the collection screen
8. If you remove the Assassin's Blades, they appear to be gone for good (cannot re-add them), but this then makes the deck playable
So there is some issue where the basic cards are not actually being unlocked permanently, then causing a host of problems.
Please fix Blizz!! Makes it extremely hard for us new players to actually get into casual/ranked mode if we can't even unlock the most basic cards.
Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.