New rush deck

I do not care about the pyro nerf but i want a rush deck that includes it so i hadn't craft it for nothin'
all the rush decks ive tryed so far are not working too good...maybe a little help with a deck?
right now i dont think im using a rush deck but it got me to rank 16 on the ladder and almost going to 15 but its hard...
my deck is this
2x arcane missle
1x lepper
1x mirror
2x mana whyrm
2x frostbolt
2x geomancer
1x loot
2x aprentice sorcerer
2x arcane intel
1x counter
2x iceblock
1x mirror entity
1x cone of cold
2x fireball
2x poly
1x azure drake
1x blizzard
1x flamestrike
1x alextraza
2x pyro

alextraza is the only legendary i have and i just got it 2 hours ago from a deck...im curently 900 dust away from antonidas or bloodmage thalanos dunno for wich of these guys to go or if its necesary
so please help me out
Reply Quote
dont bother with antonidas, he doesnt live long enough to benefit you and if you have to wait that long in a rush deck to play him youve already lost. Blood mage is a great card.
Reply Quote
ok will take a spin with the blood mage but that it?nobody knows any good rush decks after the patch?:(
thanks for your advice socaliente
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11305510612

Post # 6

I just updated the deck I posted to include 2x Pyroblast.
Edited by Icon0clast on 1/18/2014 1:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
ok so ive tryed your deck icon0clast but its not good i played 5 matches and ive won only 1 vs another mage rest ive lost to priest paladin another mage and a shaman
maybe im doing smtg wrong but whats your win/loss ratio?
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 12:09 AMPosted by Annasttasia
ok so ive tryed your deck icon0clast but its not good i played 5 matches and ive won only 1 vs another mage rest ive lost to priest paladin another mage and a shaman
maybe im doing smtg wrong but whats your win/loss ratio?

I win most of my games, about 70%- 75%. Went from rank 16 to rank 11 with it yesterday before I stopped playing. You have to know when to play certain minions for maximum effectiveness, when to use mirror entity etc. Maybe it just doesn't fit your playstyle.
Edited by Icon0clast on 1/19/2014 10:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
ll day ive tryed so many decks but they are outdated most of them and i dont have blodmage thalanos or anotonidas
so i cant even play properly i need to wait i think for some time so that people will test more options for mages...
blizzard really broke this class in heartstone:(
even if i play mage...i still think that priests paladins and druids with locks are more op
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 12:44 PMPosted by Annasttasia
ll day ive tryed so many decks but they are outdated most of them and i dont have blodmage thalanos or anotonidas
so i cant even play properly i need to wait i think for some time so that people will test more options for mages...
blizzard really broke this class in heartstone:(
even if i play mage...i still think that priests paladins and druids with locks are more op

If you make up your own deck, they won't be "outdated". Mage is one of my favorites, I have no Thalanos, and have an Anotonitas more to make them go "oh no" and hopefully trade 2-3 for 1 if the haven't been keeping good removal around. Lots you can do without those cards.

Keep trying! And the "right" cards is only part of a deck. Understanding what to play when - by anticipating what your opponent will play - is a big part as well.
Reply Quote
i already tryed making my own decks but i aint good at creating them...
thats why im asking help :(
Reply Quote
Would really like some good mage decks, started playing recently, just trying to play through all classes on basic so I can get a feel for the game.

You rolled a bonus card!
It's spelled tried, not tryed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]