Mrllgrlgr!!!!! Doing it warrior style...

I made this deck as a joke because I thought hmm I'll craft a few murlocks and be an !@# and play murlock post nerf. Wasn't all that impressed by it, kinda fun too predictable. So I thought to to my self... what really makes warlocks so good with murlocks. Yea they have some cheap minion buffs, like power overwhelming, blood imp etc... but hey you know what I think I can make up for some that card advantage with my warrior cards..

I often end up pinning my opponent into reacting to everything I do and my high value minions come out when all my little murlocks die but retain usefulness...

Its a murloc deck with potential mid game! (potential in a fun casual environment... I am not stating this is rebuilding the meta here folks calm down) This deck has a lot of singles as test cards and some I need duplicates of:

So here it is.

1x Abusive sergeant
2x Grimscale Oracle
2x leper gnome
2x murloc raider
2x murloc tidecaller
2x Young priestess
2x Bluegill warrior
2x Knive Juggler
2x murloc tidehunter
2x coldlight seer

1x Murloc Warleader (waiting on more dust/lucky pack)
1x Old murk eye

2x Flesh eating ghoul... feed him more murloc souls as you punch through early taunt creatures only to beat face really hard
1x Frothing beserker... mmm all that + attack (only own 1 at the moment)

2x Cult master, cards baby cards!

1x Fiery war axe, sometimes its early removal, other times its reach when I need it.

1x Gorehowl Removal/finisher in late game.

2x Commanding shout (love this card, its way better then a warlock power.... boom keep all my minions on the board as they clear it for free and a card draw!

Other cards that have been in the deck/cold see play:

Battle rage: Drawing cards for every damaged character on the field is pretty good, most of the time though

A) my hero isn't damage because unless I got an early minion or they nuked me... most of their attention is focused on clearing the board

B) Without some of the better health buffs from coldeye or warleader its hard to "damage" them without dying.

Mortal strike: Might actually suffice against decks not packing life gain... as a finisher after you lost control of the board. Maybe... Would love to find a place for this card.

Nothing else really comes out at me, as good or would fit the deck.
Edited by Minerva on 1/19/2014 11:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 11:32 PMPosted by Minerva
So I thought to to my self... what really makes warlocks so good with murlocks. Yea they have some cheap minion buffs, like power overwhelming, blood imp etc... but hey you know what I think I can make up for some that card advantage with my warrior cards..

I am sorry to be the one to tell you this but you thought wrong.
Murlocs are played as warlock because of the hero power.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]