Shield slam makes the hero power Stronger

The warrior hero power SEEMS A LOT STRONGER people don't expect you to shield block + shield slam for 5 damage killing a lot of 6 drops and only 1 for 1 because shield block is a refund
Reply Quote
lets see, shield slam deal 2 damage at 3 mana cost (hero ability + slam), 5 damage + 5 health if use with shield block. it has the potential to deal more damage but its a one for one trade at best and can only target minions. In order to deal more damage your will most definitely need to draw shield block which means if you get unlucky your shield slam is pretty useless.

-druid has starfile 5 damage draw a card
-rogue has assassinate - single card that kill any minion
-warlock has Siphon Soul - single card that kill any minion and heal himself
-priest has holy fire - 5 damage and 5 health, single card
-shaman has lava burst - 5 damage 3 mana cost and 2 overlord
-hunter has explosive shot - 5 damage, 2 damage to adjacent
-mage has fireball - 4 mana for 6 damage
-paladin has hammer of wraith - 3 damage for 4 mana and draw a card

shield card require two cards to be as effective as above cards and its still one for one at best. Its ok but it certainly is not strong, especially for an epic card.
Reply Quote
There have been so many times I've been sitting at like 8, 11 or more armor and wish I could have used shield slam on the enemy hero.
Reply Quote
why not slam + execute ? lol even better
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 03:12 PMPosted by Deadlyroot
The warrior hero power SEEMS A LOT STRONGER people don't expect you to shield block + shield slam for 5 damage killing a lot of 6 drops and only 1 for 1 because shield block is a refund

You are a genius !
Now what does it have to do with the hero power ?
Reply Quote
When you're pressured, your shields would remain at zero.

easily countered...

most damage usually is 2 done by shield slam
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 11:13 PMPosted by Candiru
There have been so many times I've been sitting at like 8, 11 or more armor and wish I could have used shield slam on the enemy hero.

Yep that massive zero damage as SS only hits minions.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]