Murloc...

LMFAO!! I just made this deck. This s*** is so OP. PS. had no idea having all the murlocs gave you murk eye.

Seriously though, this deck isn't even fair..
Reply Quote
There is one very easy counter to murlocs. It is called taunt. There are also 2 very good cards that give adjacent minions taunt (Sunfury Protector, Defender of Argus).

Problem solved.
Reply Quote
http://imgur.com/SPZNlaP

Lmfao... no this deck is just stupid unfair...

See image for details.
Reply Quote
You're playing against a Paladin. What did you expect. He didn't have removal until turn 4 anyways (barring coin).

Truth be told Murloc decks fall apart against better players. Any AoE removal makes your deck fall apart. And if you've overextended when said removal comes? GG.

Don't get me wrong, I have a murloc deck too. It's my favorite daily deck since the games are so quick. Get to higher than 15 on the ladder and begin to see it get torn apart.
Reply Quote
01/17/2014 10:45 AMPosted by Scion
You're playing against a Paladin. What did you expect. He didn't have removal until turn 4 anyways (barring coin).

Truth be told Murloc decks fall apart against better players. Any AoE removal makes your deck fall apart. And if you've overextended when said removal comes? GG.

Don't get me wrong, I have a murloc deck too. It's my favorite daily deck since the games are so quick. Get to higher than 15 on the ladder and begin to see it get torn apart.

So you're saying that Murloc decks are okay when you play them yourself?
That permanent +2 health card to all murlocs is ruining any chance of a board clear.
Reply Quote
You can play a murloc deck without the +0/+2 and without the "draw 2 cards" murlocs :)
Reply Quote
01/17/2014 10:45 AMPosted by Scion

I keep seeing warlocks talk about "smart players" and "better players" when they mean "players using a class with early removal". Not sure I understand this. Are we implying paladin players have really low IQs or something?
Edited by Zeriel on 2/5/2014 12:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Playing murloc vs. classes with little to no AoE must make you a skilled player I should try it.
Reply Quote
02/05/2014 04:56 PMPosted by Furydeath
Playing murloc vs. classes with little to no AoE must make you a skilled player I should try it.

Please enlighten us all on the vast amount of competitive warlock decks we're all overlooking.
Reply Quote
No, it just they have other advantages
Reply Quote
Murloc isn't "OP", just strong, and also stupid. You're basically flipping a coin. Draw the right murlocs, you win. Dumb to play against, but amusing to play as, I suppose.

(yes RNG is important for every deck but murlocs is literally the highest, scummiest form of RNG whoring)
Edited by aimlessgun on 2/6/2014 8:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
scummiest? naw, I've seen worse. Murlocs are amusing. "Mrglrlrlrlrlrg!"
Reply Quote
Murloc isn't "OP", just strong, and also stupid. You're basically flipping a coin. Draw the right murlocs, you win. Dumb to play against, but amusing to play as, I suppose.

(yes RNG is important for every deck but murlocs is literally the highest, scummiest form of RNG whoring)

This is spot on.
Reply Quote
So in Hearthstone warlocks have gone from demon summoners to murloc herders.....hmmm

That said, murlocs are boring as !@#$ and a pain in the %^- to VS. I can't stand locks who spam murlocs and somehow think they have a lot of skill (spamming emotes) when all they're doing is relying on cheese and their hero power.
Reply Quote
Well, one bonus to playing a murloc deck is that you can find out what type of opposing decks can beat it or give it trouble and incorporate that into your other "casual" decks.
Reply Quote
Murloc deck is OP OP OP OP ,better nerf Murloc deck+Warlock can win quickly in 5-6 turn Have a little chance to counter it .How did you hear ,Blizzard ? It's so stupid to life tab and spam Murloc.
Reply Quote
Better nerf Morloc Deck combo with warlock ! It's unfair how to counter this ? lose allway when v.s. Warlock+Murloc deck it's OP !!!
Reply Quote
03/17/2014 06:53 AMPosted by KaKmaster
Murloc deck is OP OP OP OP ,better nerf Murloc deck+Warlock can win quickly in 5-6 turn Have a little chance to counter it .How did you hear ,Blizzard ? It's so stupid to life tab and spam Murloc.

Any aggro deck worth its salt can win quickly in 5-6 turns, Murlocs are no different than Hunters, Warriors, Swam Shamans, Aggro Mages, etc, in that regard. If that makes them OP than by your logic all aggro decks are OP, right? But than if aggro decks are so OP why are we barely seeing them in the higher ranks? I guess they aren't that OP after all heh?
Reply Quote
It's not that OP, if you have the right cards you can clear the board and win. For the most part Murlock decks are for people who want to do as little thinking as possible. When you're playing a strategy game and want to keep the critical thinking to a minimum chances are you don't have the capacity to do so in the first place. So it's a _____ deck for _____ people.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]