Turn 8 - 22 damage. Get to rank 10 easy

Hey Guys,

Just posting my warrior deck on here for easy wins. I made this deck today and was able to burn through the lower ranks with only 1 (or 2) legendaries.

x2 Inner Rage
x2 Whirlwind
x1 Leper Gnome
x2 Fiery War Axe
x2 Heroic Strike
x2 Rampage
x1 Cruel Taskmaster
x2 Knife Juggler
x2 Loot Hoarders
x1 Wild Pyromancer
x2 Charge (Spell)
x1 Shield Block
x1 Acolyte Of Pain
x2 Ranging Worgen
x1 Mortal Strike (because I only have one)
x2 Kor'kron Elite
x2 Arcanite Reaper
x2 Argent Commander
x1 Baron Geddon

The deck practically plays itself, the toughest part is knowing what to keep against what class. The core combo is Rampage, Ranging Worgen, Inner Rage* and Charge. 8 Mana to use these 4 cards together to do 22 damage to an opponent as long as they don't have taunt. With everyone seeming to run tempo and no more defender of argus, I was able to cheese my way up to rank 10.

I can go more in depth if you guys need me to but its pretty much before turn 8, you just gotta drop guys and deal 8 damage to your opponent. Against certain match-ups just play the opponent, example against rouge there is no need to go for her face because she will most likely bring herself down to 22 damage with her hero power, against warlock, murlock, don't try to combo just out tempo them and beat them with whirlwind.

You also want to play the game normal, just keep hurting them and control as much as possible. The other cards that help trigger worgen are whirlwind and the pyro, so if u need to don't be afraid to use inner fire to kill an enemy.

There are some tips and tricks I can give you guys if u need it, just ask. Feedback is welcome as well as results.

EDIT: Didn't add the thing about the second legendary, if you have him, Ragnaros works well in place of shield block. I also think that another Mortal Strike would work well in here but I can't test it so I wouldn't know what to replace.

Good Luck!
Edited by barret on 1/18/2014 9:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
reserved
Reply Quote
The core combo is Rampage, Ranging Worgen, Inner Fire and Charge.

The other cards that help trigger worgen are whirlwind and the pyro, so if u need to don't be afraid to use inner fire to kill an enemy.

*Inner Rage, correct?
Edited by Vomit on 1/18/2014 2:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
With everyone seeming to run tempo and no more defender of argus, I was able to cheese my way up to rank 10.

really? i know certain classes don't use them, but there are certain classes who definitely use defender of argus, you must be extremely lucky?
Reply Quote
I have no idea how you got to rank 10 with this deck. I cant even beat people in casual mode with this deck.
Reply Quote
01/18/2014 03:22 AMPosted by Walach
With everyone seeming to run tempo and no more defender of argus, I was able to cheese my way up to rank 10.

really? i know certain classes don't use them, but there are certain classes who definitely use defender of argus, you must be extremely lucky?

I'm just really confused that it made it to that high without getting trashed by taunt. The deck has no silence or execute, so there's no way to get by the big Taunts of the Druid control or the Warlock Control. And damn near every deck has Argus.

I'd be interested to see if the deck can keep going. It has to run into taunt somewhere.
Reply Quote
Vommit -- Thanks, it is Inner rage

When I started playing the deck I was 18, then went down to 20.. so I had to get used to it, then I got the 10 the same day.

You do run into taunts, I mean I have.. but they usually put down 1 taunt or 1 defender or argus that bring up 2 guys. You want to hold on to Arcanite Reaper and your Charge guys to kill them.

Some games you just wont win but for me at least, most of the time its easy to get around.

I was playing against a shaman who dropped the 7/8 taunt overload guy and gave it revive (anscestral), though I had korkron on the board already, so I drop argent, lose the korkron and divine shield to prevent forked lightning. Then whirlwind, commander, fiery war axe to kill it again.. it can get rough, you just need to get there.

I had execute in there though it wasn't working very well, though I didn't have whirlwind in there while execute was in there. I suppose you can test it, you would be trading Heroic Strikes for it since essentially they do the same thing, kill stuff in the way.

Going to be playing this deck more today.
Reply Quote
sadly I don't have baron geddon. Do you have a good replacement? Running 2 MS and Raggi for Shieldblock atm
Reply Quote
look my deck , same mechanic with u but im got more taunt removal option for combo

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=20275/warrior-rush-deck-%28-cheap-%29
Edited by dmac on 1/19/2014 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
2 Seth

I would look try an execute for removal, or that 2/3 windfury 3 drop guy should work well in theory.. maybe even a war-song for an extra card to give charge.
Edited by barret on 1/20/2014 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dmac

how does that Dalaran Mage workout? I don't see the use of him in there so is it strictly removal?

I love your theory on the coldlight oracle though, drawing is necessary in the combo deck, going to try him out.
Reply Quote
I made something similar earlier. Not my best deck, but quite funny when it all works out.
I found that some Shield Slams and a Brawl were a nice fit for this deck. I also run some Executes for the big guys, and Gadgetzan Auctioneers for some card draw.
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 09:12 AMPosted by dmac
http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=20275/warrior-rush-deck-%28-cheap-%29try this , im just made it , and warrior seem still OP

This deck is garbage it will get crushed by warlock rush, hunter rush, rogue rush and any control deck in the game currently. Warr rush deck < any other rush deck in game currently.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]