Idiots f*%^ed up GoreHowl

i just lost one game in arena becase my Gorehowl broke after attacking the opponent after one hit. and he was left with 4 life after the hit and my gorehowl took off the endurance rather than the attack.
in the next 3 turns i died.

it happened last game too, but i thought the opponent had somehow destroyed my weapon when i wasnt paying attention.
Reply Quote
if you attack the hero gorehowl loses durability not the attack
Reply Quote
-_- thats pretty lame....
Reply Quote
01/17/2014 09:02 PMPosted by Piviot
if you attack the hero gorehowl loses durability not the attack

qft^
Gorehowl only refreshes its Durability when it attacks minions.
Reply Quote
thanks for the laugh man xD
Reply Quote
Because reading your cards is hard, right?
Reply Quote
Oh dear lord, gorehowl would be rediculous if it could repeatedly attack the opponent.
Reply Quote
Thanks for reporting that Gorehowl is working as intended. Too often people get caught up in reporting what's broken and buggy, sometimes it's just nice to hear something works right.
Reply Quote
I was kinda surprised when my Gorehowl broke after hitting my opponent once as well. I then read the card and realized my folly. Its still a damn good weapon, even if you only get to cleave one skull with it.
Reply Quote
such a obvious troll.
Reply Quote
Use upgrade on it, hit enemy player for 8 twice.
Reply Quote
Haha I had this happen to me once, I just blinked in disbelief, re-read the card and laughed out loud at myself. Every day's a school :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]