My Desire as a Warrior

I can't help but feel like no matter what kind of deck I use, I get stepped on by all other classes. I play cards, they get removed. I combo a few cards, they get stolen or removed. I use a weapon, it gets removed.

I want to clarify something: I don't want to DOMINATE. I don't want to be stepped on.

The last nerf to warriors destroyed almost every combo I used in the game.

- Illidain warsong commando + 0 costs for extra 2/1s
- Werewolf charge/enrage/commando
- Harvester deathrattle commando combo (can still be done but commando HAS to be down first)
- commando's versatility in being one of the only warrior cards we could use to create "charge removal"

I'm currently level 55 on my warrior and I don't play any other classes outside of arena. My overall feel of warrior has always been that we lack the same removal that other classes have but have almost nothing on our own aside from some cool combos

Yes I understand that the lucky people who have all those legendary cards are dominating with cheap combos but I don't see a whole lot of warriors who actually have those cards. I only have like 3 legendaries and I've been playing for a long time. (grom, illidain, and greenskin)

Please address the warrior class in a more serious way. This nerf did not help the warriors that don't have the overpowered combo cards you nerfed commando and charge to address.

Sorry about the lengthy rant. I had to put my heart out there in words that hopefully will be read and agreed upon. Thanks for reading if you have. Have a great weekend.
Reply Quote
I recently got to rank 10 with the warrior armor up deck

its fairly expensive but I went from rank 14 to rank 10 just today with it
Edited by Deadlyroot on 1/20/2014 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I personally feel like it's impossible to get all the required cards for a decent deck; It's way too expensive to get like 6 legendaries just to be on par
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 04:10 PMPosted by Nima
I personally feel like it's impossible to get all the required cards for a decent deck; It's way too expensive to get like 6 legendaries just to be on par

Yes, i feel the same. You need a tons of rare cards, lots of epics and legendaries. And i still dont know what kind of deck should i play to be effective.
Reply Quote
You guys could try my deck if you want a cheap warrior deck to grind gold with. At some point you might hit a druid wall but you can get to rank 5 at least with good gameplay

http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=490/gylls-aggro-weapon-deck
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]