Rush decks vs Warlock Giants

How do you deal with rush decks as Giants players? The whole point is a stead 8/8 4/10 drop at turn 4 right? How do you guys handle those 4-5 turns when the giant kind of just sits there while you get flailed at for 10-15 damage. It becomes very clear whether or not I'll make it to turn 9 to play the saviours Alexstrazsa and Jaraxxus.
Edited by SkeletonGuy on 1/17/2014 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
Depends on my draw alot of times i just die . I tried playing other decks but they just get horribly murdererd by giants ...

Hunter is the worst they just spam cheap charge minions and shoot you with the hero power until you play minions at which point they play UTH and a Buff minion for the Hounds. Not enough heal to survive the barage. Overall horrible games .
Edited by Serp on 1/17/2014 2:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hellfire and Defender of Argus/Sunfury Protector to give your 8/8's (or whatever is available at the time) taunt.

As Serp said, it can be very draw dependent, but the tools are there.
Reply Quote
As I've said the gap begins at turn 4-5 and all of the cards above are played then. I'm talking about doin something at turn 2-3 to prevent the rush from starting in the first place
Reply Quote
01/17/2014 03:18 PMPosted by SkeletonGuy
As I've said the gap begins at turn 4-5 and all of the cards above are played then. I'm talking about doin something at turn 2-3 to prevent the rush from starting in the first place

You can run Doomsayers to stall for 1 turn . Can work IF they show up early enough which has never happened when i put them in. Which led to me tossing them again because i never freaking get them when i need them ( early ).
Edited by Serp on 1/17/2014 3:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/17/2014 03:23 PMPosted by Serp

You can run Doomsayers to stall for 1 turn . Can work IF they show up early enough which has never happened when i put them in. Which led to me tossing them again because i never freaking get them when i need them ( early ).

also if you have a doomsayer AND the coin you can tap once, doomsayer turn 3 and still be able to mountain giant on turn 4
Reply Quote
Ancient Watcher with Protector or Shadowflame. Hellfire aswell.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]