Help me improve my deck please.

I have somewhat success with this deck, but not able to get past rank 20 because I don't have certain answers for certain situations. But some help would be appreciated.

1 Soulfire
2 Mortal Coil
2 Power Overwhelming
2 Blood Imp
2 Flame Imp
2 Voidwalker
2 Demonfire
1 Ironbeak Owl
2 Loot Hoarder
1 Master Swordsmith
Nat Pagle
2 Drain Life
1 Sense Demon
1 Void Terror
1 Shadowflame
1 Defender of Argus
1 Bane of Doom
1 Doomguard
Sylvannas Windrunner
1 Twisting Nether
Ragnaros the Firelord
Lord Jaraxxus

I am thinking cut Bane of Doom, originally I read it kill a minion summon a random demon, then I read it deal 2 damage to character. LTR
I like the synergy of POing a minion then having the void reaver eat it.
I originally had an Acient Watcher in here for things like a Shadowflame target, or a target to taunt up with argus, or a void eater, or to jsut silence to make a quick 4/5 beater. Most games where I played it my opponent just ignored it. But I took it out to try other things.
Reply Quote
Can't get past rank 20 with 4 legendaries in your deck? Oh, now I know who are all the people crying about meeting players with legendaries on rank 20. I always thought it's a myth...

But I guess, you should decide wether you want to go early rush, midrange or late control. For sure you can do a mix, but at the moment you got to much early stuff with drawback for your late game control... Get rid of cards like flame imp, power o, void terror, demonfire, maybe blood imp and put in some more decent mid range minions. Or you can expand your early rush, but then get rid of everything below sylvanas, bane of doom and some other stuff. Your deck got no theme...
Edited by GuyIncognito on 1/18/2014 3:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]