Self-inflicted frost lasts 2 turns?

When attacking a water elemental I seem to be frozen for the remainder of my turn as would be expected, then my opponent's turn and then another one of my turns. This leads to the attacker being frozen in two of his turns.

When being attacked by the water elemental or being affected by freeze in any other way, I will remain frozen in the turn freeze was triggered and during my own turn.

Now I realize that if the freeze would not last that extra turn in the first case, there would be no adverse effects from the freeze debuff alone, but I did have to run my minion/face/weapon into it instead of something else. So, is this working as the designers intended? Should it be working this way? Thoughts?
Reply Quote
I think that's a bug.
If you attacked a water elemental, you'd be frozen till the start of your next turn.

Either that or he cast a spell/attacked you and freezed you on his turn while you were still frozen.
Reply Quote
That's intended.

Frozen is supposed to keep a character from attacking for 1 turn.
Since the character already attacked this turn, it wouldn't have blocked anything if it only froze for that turn, voiding the effect.
Self inflicted freeze effects therefor keep a character frozen an extra turn to prevent an attack-option.

TLDR;
Working as intended.
Reply Quote
It's not a bug. Getting frozen makes you lose your next attack. Since you just attacked you will then lose your attack from the next turn.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]