Change Molten Giant to be Warlock Class Card

I think it's the only demon card I would run in my lock deck.
So that way at lease we warlocks can proudly run some demon cards.
You still keep it epic but just add a deman tag to it.

Other demon cards are currently trash comparing to any other class minions.

Mage minions have synergy with magic.
Hunter beasts synergy with buffs.
Warrior fighters synergy with damages.
Shaman synergy with tortoms and give fair tradeoffs for strong minions.
Rogue synergy with combos.
Priest synergy with healing.
Paladin synergy with protections and 1/1 equality.
Druid minions synergy with the movie 300. Each of them can hold an enermy army.

Only Warlock demons synergy with screwing their own hero.
Edited by DioBrando on 1/21/2014 8:44 AM PST
Reply Quote
Because it is a giant and not a demon
Reply Quote
01/21/2014 07:43 AMPosted by Candiru

Whats a "Demon" ? Is that something to eat ? Can't find that in my decks .

Oh you mean the useless cards Blizzard tried to push on Warlock . Nobody runs those.
Edited by Serp on 1/21/2014 7:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/21/2014 07:47 AMPosted by Serp

Oh you mean the useless cards Blizzard tried to push on Warlock . Nobody runs those.

The demon cards are ridiculously high cost no way to justify.
You can only put 2 demons in to a rush deck.

Our hero power is also quite bad, cost 2 mana AND 2 health to get 1 card. WTF people calling it the best hero power... such bs
Reply Quote
01/21/2014 08:46 AMPosted by DioBrando

Our hero power is also quite bad, cost 2 mana AND 2 health to get 1 card. WTF people calling it the best hero power... such bs

lol you clearly dont know how to play this game if you say that the warlocks's hero power is bad in a game that you win by having the card advantage
Reply Quote

lol you clearly dont know how to play this game if you say that the warlocks's hero power is bad in a game that you win by having the card advantage

It's a bad hero power if you don't have Giants or Jarraxxus in your non-rush deck.
And when you are matched up against Hunter/Mage, it's pretty miuch Well Played right away.
Reply Quote
01/21/2014 09:40 AMPosted by DioBrando
It's a bad hero power if you don't have Giants or Jarraxxus in your non-rush deck.
And when you are matched up against Hunter/Mage, it's pretty miuch Well Played right away.

It's really good in any deck with lots of 0-4 cost cards, rush or not.
If you use it well you can get away using a deck without any cards that give extra draw, meaning you have more useful things in it.

You can also throw in 2x Earthen Ring Healer where you'd normally use card-draw, if you want to.

Against Paladins and such you can use one to heal a taunt in a pinch.
Against Mages and Hunters you can heal yourself.

But yeah Life Tap really is super risky against the sorts of Mages who just save a ton of damage spells in their hand, that's for sure.

Demons definitely suck, though.
Well, I suppose Flame Imp is decent (but situational) and Void Walker is nice if you have Demon Fire.
Reply Quote
warlock minions just suck, the only 2 are worthy are fire imp and doomguard the rest of the you can just ignore them, the worst of all is I have all the minions of warlock set, even the pitiful lord
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 02:13 PMPosted by tyrano
warlock minions just suck, the only 2 are worthy are fire imp and doomguard the rest of the you can just ignore them, the worst of all is I have all the minions of warlock set, even the pitiful lord

dont agree ..... void terror ... imo one of the best demons .... it is situational but can become a really scary minion ... especially after using power overwhelming on another minion ... my favorite play is
on a lepa gnome after hitting my opponent in the face for 6(+2) then absorbing 6/5 you have a 9/8
on turn 3/4 :D which is non too shabby .... sure it can be silenced or poly/hex but if your opponent does not have those cards its gg very early.
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 06:59 PMPosted by Crunchy

dont agree ..... void terror ... imo one of the best demons .... it is situational but can become a really scary minion ... especially after using power overwhelming on another minion ... my favorite play is
on a lepa gnome after hitting my opponent in the face for 6(+2) then absorbing 6/5 you have a 9/8
on turn 3/4 :D which is non too shabby .... sure it can be silenced or poly/hex but if your opponent does not have those cards its gg very early.

I trolled with void terror for fun, 2x 8/8 molten made into a 19/19 void terror lol
Reply Quote

I trolled with void terror for fun, 2x 8/8 molten made into a 19/19 void terror lol

Owl makes it 0 for 2, very trolly

01/22/2014 10:05 PMPosted by PhoenixICE
my favorite play is

So you favorite play is to have 3 right cards on the hand on turn 3 while your enemy has no single removal or Silence
Edited by Serefina on 1/22/2014 10:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 10:17 PMPosted by Serefina

Who keeps owl, until you are able to summon 2 molten giants?
Reply Quote

how does an owl turn a 3/3(19/19) into a 0 for 2 ?

So you favorite play is to have 3 right cards on the hand on turn 3 while your enemy has no single removal or Silence

when its available yes .... but getting lepa gnome on turn 1 with power overwhelming is not that rare ..... maybe not in my giant deck as i only run 1 po but my standard warlock deck i have 2 po
and 2 lg's so it happens a fair bit and hitting you opponent on turn 2 for 8 damage is pretty strong ... having the void terror is a bonus so i will delay the play for turn 3/4
maybe i should of worded my post differently ..... "one of my favorite plays when available"
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 12:44 AMPosted by Crunchy

when its available yes .... but getting lepa gnome on turn 1 with power overwhelming is not that rare ..... maybe not in my giant deck as i only run 1 po but my standard warlock deck i have 2 po
and 2 lg's so it happens a fair bit and hitting you opponent on turn 2 for 8 damage is pretty strong ... having the void terror is a bonus so i will delay the play for turn 3/4
maybe i should of worded my post differently ..... "one of my favorite plays when available"

Void Terror just doesn't fit in Rush deck or Control deck for Warlock, like at all.
It's too slow for rush, and it chew your poor friendly minions hoping for no removal/silence.
In arena, it's a fun card to play. Not in ranked.
Reply Quote
01/23/2014 12:44 AMPosted by Crunchy

cause u used 2 cards to bufff your void terror up, while silence is destroying this.

The point isn't how rar the combo is, the point is how low the chance is, that your oppenent has a easy answer to it.
Reply Quote
I use void terror with high success ranked. I usually use it on a giant or 1-2 high damage card when health gets low enough to die by spell, usually after it kills a threatening card. It usually ends up being late game when other side has low card count. I also use it after using power overwelming, since minion will die anyhow. Its one of very few demons I value.
Edited by vexelite on 1/25/2014 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
if anything should be changed to demon it should be abomination it would just fit so well. and has an infernal dmeons drawback on death
Edited by LayZ on 1/28/2014 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/24/2014 03:54 AMPosted by Serefina

cause u used 2 cards to bufff your void terror up, while silence is destroying this.

The point isn't how rar the combo is, the point is how low the chance is, that your oppenent has a easy answer to it.

Serafina, what you said is not a zero for two, it's a one for two. You have to play the Owl to silence the Void Terror, and even then, they are left with a 3/3 while you have a 2/1 that will be dead the next turn. That being said, I am not a huge fan of Void Terror. It may have some huge upside IF it survives.....but that's a big if a lot of the time.
Reply Quote
What about VoidWalker? He's probably the best demon of all; hes a 1-3 with taunt for 1 that actually doesn't affect you for a change.
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 07:40 AMPosted by Rinzler
What about VoidWalker? He's probably the best demon of all; hes a 1-3 with taunt for 1 that actually doesn't affect you for a change.

Did you ever compare him with the equal cards of other classes?
1/3 Cleric for 1 mana, who draws cards when a minion gets healed.
1/3 mana wyrm for 1 mana, who gets +1 attack every time you cast a spell.
Voidwalker is a decent card, but compared to the other cards, the taunt ability just sucks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]