U rly think dat mages not op?

And pls. Finally. NERF MAGES. TO MUCH CC and other stuff.
Freez, sheep hex, flamestirke, pyroblast, copy enemy minion datwas placed.
Its TOO much.
1 flame strike clear all my deck. + she can easy kill EVERY my minion on every move.
Cos i just summon it, and she like:
"Oh. Ok. Just pyroblast him," or " Ok just Hex him."
And so on.
Its unfair.
Reply Quote
Your grammar is just so...so...beautiful!!
Reply Quote
Yeah i know/ sry about grammar. Im not english man. I can do tons of mistakes.
Reply Quote
Mages can't cast Hex. That's a Shaman ability :/
Reply Quote
Hunters, Priests, Druids, and Paladins are powerful enough to beat magi.
Reply Quote
mages are like the weakest class after all the nerfs. im assuming your not past rank 15?
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 05:53 PMPosted by Oblivion
mages are like the weakest class after all the nerfs. im assuming your not past rank 15?

Agreed, this must be a casual gamer who doesn't play ranked. Mages are non existent in ranked play at the moment.
Reply Quote
01/19/2014 11:51 PMPosted by Levi

Agreed, this must be a casual gamer who doesn't play ranked. Mages are non existent in ranked play at the moment.

only because mages are crying.
Reply Quote
01/20/2014 01:21 AMPosted by Pureshadow

only because mages are crying.

The more logical reason would be that the players who sometimes played the "Mage" class are playing other classes. Suggesting that they are not playing "because [they] are crying," implies that they are either actual "Mages," or that players of Hearthstone have the inability to play more than one class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]