Please fix or remove Mind Control

Every time I play against a priest deck, all my top creatures stay in my hand for the entire match. The spell has recently been changed from 8 mana cost up to 10, which is a good start. How about limiting the duration, or making it possible to be silenced? Shadow word death can kill any large threat for only 3 mana, isn't that enough? 2 SWD and 2 MC nullifies both my Boulderfist Ogres and my Ironbark Protectors with no counter what so ever. I have seen this issue before, Protoss Replicant anyone?
Reply Quote
1. Not all priests are running Mind Control.
2. If you want to play your big minions, include ways to control/remove them in the event that it does get Mind Controlled.

I always keep Mind Control in mind when I play against a priest, and just don't play my more powerful minions until I bait out the mind control or have removal in my hand, or I'm doing well enough that if he does mind control my minion, it won't stop me from kicking his !@#. You cannot use the same strategy against every class.

MC simply doesn't bother me.
Reply Quote
I !@#$ing second this motion. Bull%^-* mechanic is total bull !@#$
Reply Quote
It'd be cheaper if you only had it for a couple turns. You sure you want that?
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 04:27 AMPosted by Saegin
I !@#$ing second this motion. Bull%^-* mechanic is total bull !@#$

Chill. There are other cards that need your attention if you hate this, like Sylvanas, MCtech, Faceless manipulator, and the like. If you don't like the mechanic, grow up and get used to it, because it's gunna be around for a while.
Reply Quote
You should probably put a card or two into your hand to counter large minions since that seems to be all you are thinking about. Newsflash, large minions can be in anyone's hand at any time and not just come out through mind control. Sorry you were counting on that guy only being useful to YOU.
I am shocked and appalled to have to use strategy in my strategy game
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 11:06 PMPosted by Glaston
01/22/2014 03:38 AMPosted by aatiyki
1. Not all priests are running Mind Control.
2. If you want to play your big minions, include ways to control/remove them in the event that it does get Mind Controlled.

I always keep Mind Control in mind when I play against a priest, and just don't play my more powerful minions until I bait out the mind control or have removal in my hand, or I'm doing well enough that if he does mind control my minion, it won't stop me from kicking his !@#. You cannot use the same strategy against every class.

MC simply doesn't bother me.

Every single priest I've based has had a mind control. Please stop spouting BS. Thanks you

January's pretty far back, but your November necro was better.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10587068906?page=1#10
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 12:51 AMPosted by Flame
04/14/2014 11:06 PMPosted by Glaston

Every single priest I've based has had a mind control. Please stop spouting BS. Thanks you

January's pretty far back, but your November necro was better.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/10587068906?page=1#10

That's why he is a troll
Reply Quote
01/22/2014 01:22 AMPosted by TripleJ
2 SWD and 2 MC nullifies both my Boulderfist Ogres and my Ironbark Protectors with no counter what so ever.

Well, you can theoretically put all 4 of those on the table before the Priest could even cast MC.

Edit: and many players, myself included, only run 1 of each because they can and will clog your hand early game.
Edited by Skies on 4/15/2014 4:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]