My Newest Druid Deck

So, I decided to dust off my old druid deck and revise it a bit to be more efficient. This is what I came up with:

2 Acidic Swamp Ooze
2 Harvest Golem
2 Chillwind Yeti
2 Keeper of the Grove
1 Leeroy Jenkins
1 Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1 Abomination
2 Druid of the Claw
1 Argent Commander
2 Ancient of Lore

2 Innervate
2 Claw
1 Mark of the Wild
2 Wrath
1 Healing Touch
2 Savage Roar
2 Swipe
2 Starfire

Let me know what you guys think of this. Thanks ;).

Changelist: Replaced 1 Mark of the Wild and 1 Leper Gnome with 2 Harvest Golem.

Deck Update: Well, up to Rank 15 now from Rank 17. Yesterday was back and forth early on, but later on I rolled over some decks. Played against one control Warlock least I think that's what it was, lol. Luckily I got a good removal draw so even with him killing all my minions early, he was applying no pressure, because I was killing any minion he happened to play(not a ton of them).....and I slowly wore him down until he ran out of cards in hand tto deal with my last two weenies(by then, I think it was just an Acidic Swamp Ooze and a Chillwind Yeti. Ancient of Lore is SOOOO good in this deck. Drawing two cards is awesome and I have even, on rare occasion, used the heal, to stabilize.
Edited by Caladynus on 1/29/2014 7:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Things I would recommend.

-1 Leper Gnome
-1 Mark of the Wild

+2 Harvest Golum

To bolster your opening game.

Good Luck and have fun.

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)