Shaman-12 (2 First Place)
Warrior- 8
Druid- 6
Warlock- 5 (1 First Place)
Paladin- 5
Mage- 3 (1 First Place)
Rogue- 1
Hunter- 1

Update 2/3/14 New Results!! (http://www.hearthpwn.com/managrind/294-decklist-recap-mlg-managrind-open-15-managrind)
OMG we have hunters, first time in forever

Top Finishers
Druid- 14 (First Place)
Rogue- 8
Warrior- 5 (First Place)
Warlock- 4 (First Place)
Hunter- 3 ( 2 rush decks and 1 Beast deck)
Paladin- 3
Shaman- 3 (First Place)
Priest- 2

Original 1/27/14: No Hunters....yet again
http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/281-quest-cancellation-re-enabled-the-tavern-is-open

Top Finishers
Druids- 11
Rogues- 6 (2 First Place)
Shaman- 4 (1 First Place)
Warriors- 2 (1 First Place)
Warlocks- 1
Priests- 1
Mages- 1

So for all you people complaining about hunters maybe its time for you to learn how to play or just copy these decks since they have no problem beating hunters.
Edited by Shifty on 3/2/2014 8:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
this deserves endless bumps - so if anyone comes to this section to complain - hope they can be redirected at this
Reply Quote
No HUNTER will be surprised by this, there's no real difference to our viability against other classes than pre patch, other people who are skilled enough to get into legendary simply changed their decks to have counter rush elements in it and job done. Only the people who don't adapt their decks are complaining, and i agree, every time a nerf thread gets above this, bump it.

Or request sticky ;P
Reply Quote
Hunters are OP. It is clear from this that you still lack skill to get into the top places.
Reply Quote
wow players with 5-10 legendaries beat hunters...good news everyone.
All this means is that hunter has crap consistency, its still lame !@# and any of these decks could lose to a hunter that gets good draws. most of these decks dont even have 1 taunt so you l2p.
Edited by Cyborg on 1/29/2014 7:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
loving these shaman decks. definitely can't wait to test versions of these without the legendaries since I don't have them
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 07:53 AMPosted by Cyborg
wow players with 5-10 legendaries beat hunters...good news everyone.
All this means is that hunter has crap consistency, its still lame !@# and any of these decks could lose to a hunter that gets good draws. most of these decks dont even have 1 taunt so you l2p.

Any deck can lose to any other deck that gets good draws.
If hunters were doing so amazing don't you think there'd be some representation of it?

Well you know, other than the nerf callers and cry babies in our forum.
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 02:41 PMPosted by Radnar
Well you know, other than the nerf callers and cry babies in our forum.

It might be a thing of having a good ladder deck, which is bad in tournaments. I wish hunter was a better all around class, instead of relying on one gimmick.
Reply Quote
Still seeing nerf posts.....boggles the mind
Reply Quote
I am new and like the hunter playstyle, but I dislike all the "nerf this" hate. More threads with real stats pls, not just people using their own "small sample size" data to try to try to force a nerf. The real issue is that they are bad and don't know anything about high level play.
Edited by Pixxiedust on 2/1/2014 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
OP updated with new results this week. 3 Hunters among the finishers. 4th place (Beast), 2 6th place finishes (Rush Decks)

Wonder how long we will have to wait for those OP rush decks to win a tournament. Seeing as they can't even beat a basic beast hunter deck (with dragonhawks no less) I'm betting never.
Reply Quote
that budget rogue deck at 5th plce
Reply Quote
The one nice thing I can say is this week had nice balance. Druid is still dominating but not winning all the time at least. Based on ladder I think we will see mages back in force. Been seeing alot of delay/SP mages who chunk you down rather fast.
Reply Quote
New Update
Shaman Dominates the Weekend, Murlock Rush back in force
Reply Quote
Thx for the updates Shifty.
Reply Quote
02/11/2014 11:42 AMPosted by Shadow
Thx for the updates Shifty.

You're welcome :D
Reply Quote
New Updates, late because I'm busy :D

Interesting new hunter deck. I've played it a bit good results. Druids and Shaman appear to be fighting for the top slots while Hunters, Priests and Mages are fighting for the bottom slots.
Reply Quote
What you talking about? Shifty, you lie to the community, you can see all those Hunter op post, they cant be wrong, they have absolute truth.

Stop playing with us :(

P.S: Thx by the way.
Reply Quote
shifty glad you were able to compile stats that are absolutely as pointless, as you may not know lionking has just been popular lately(1 week ago? maybe 2 at max), and people are still fixing the little bugs on it, and considering many players have more then a 75% win rate with it, would tell you that this build is op, but guess you don't know much about this game. not really willing to argue with people who don't know high level play in this game, but you'll see hunters in #1 tournaments soon enough, when you have a build that if you draw good, you have a 100% win rate, it's stupid.
Reply Quote
02/21/2014 01:44 AMPosted by HellSpawn
shifty glad you were able to compile stats that are absolutely as pointless, as you may not know lionking has just been popular lately(1 week ago? maybe 2 at max), and people are still fixing the little bugs on it, and considering many players have more then a 75% win rate with it, would tell you that this build is op, but guess you don't know much about this game. not really willing to argue with people who don't know high level play in this game, but you'll see hunters in #1 tournaments soon enough, when you have a build that if you draw good, you have a 100% win rate, it's stupid.

Lion King? http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/1xv51m/i_hit_legend_with_midrange_hunter/?

If thats not it I have no idea. If it is, then thats FastHippys decks with 1 more Legendary. A deck thats been known about for weeks and has yet to finish in any tournament. Tournaments are about as high play as it gets. I haven't seen your name in these results and hunters have yet to finish higher than 4th so I'm not exactly sure what high play you are talking about. But feel free to never talk to me again, I won't miss you.

Edit: Just checked your not a high ranked player, so is high ranks rank 20?
Edited by Shifty on 2/21/2014 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]