what epic card should i create next and why.

hey guys just looking for a bit of help on what epic card i should create next for my druid , i managed to get a golden epic so was thinking of dusting it for ether a second ancient of war( have one already in my deck) a force of nature , or an ancient of lore im kind of at an impasse for which one i should create exactly so id very much appreciate for the help
Reply Quote
Definitely Ancient of Lore, most higher end Druid decks have been running two Lores and zero Wars actually.

Force of nature is good and can be a nice utility card in tough spots or as a finisher if combo'd with savage roar or power of the wild.
Reply Quote
Ancient of lore is the best epic in a druid deck. Yes, even better than Ancient of war. All of them are good, but nothing beats a 1 mana for 1 card plus a 5/5 for 7 like an Ancient or lore. Look at other card draws. Nourish- 3 cards for 5 mana, Wrath- 1 card for 2 mana. The only thing with the same card draw to mana efficiency for druid is a Novice Engineer (1/1 isn't too good) and Starfire, and starfire doesn't leave you with a minion.
Reply Quote
now should i replace my nourish for a lore? or should i keep both for card draw?
Reply Quote
I'm actually not running a nourish but that's because I have two Ancient of Lores, a Nat Pagle, and a Bloodmage Thalnos in my deck for card draw.
Reply Quote
i was just running nourish by force since i didnt have any other major card draw im not a big fan of it since it takes up so much mana and pretty much lose a turn
Reply Quote
For druid only cards you wanna be looking at these in your deck in my opinion and based on what I've seen in higher level play recently:

Innervate x2
Claw (1-2)
Wrath x2
Savage Roar (1-2)
Swipe x2
Starfall (1-2)
Force of Nature (1 if you're running Savage roar)

Keeper of the Grove x2
Druid of the Claw x2
Ancient of Lore x2

Edit: Power of the wild isn't too bad either and there are a couple of cool decks that specialize in using two Power of the wilds, two savage roars, 1-2 force of natures and a bunch of low-medium cost minions.
Edited by Watsonator on 1/27/2014 6:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
hmm i see , um mind if i add you Watsonator? i kinda found what i was looking for epic wize but would sorta like to talk more about my druid deck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]