why is every1 using chillwind yeti now

playing at rank 3, now all the druids i play against are suddenly using chillwind yeti .....wow you guys really have no originality
Reply Quote
I'm going to try and take you seriously here. Yeti is a good minion. Immune to silence and 4 attack hurts, 5 health is tedious to remove.

Going by your logic, everyone who runs harvest golems, oozes, Ogre, Sen'jin, Faerie Dragon, Pyromancer or any neutral card has "no originality."

How do you become original in a game that has only a number of cards? Make a crappy gimped deck for you to beat, then they can be "original"? Is running a card everybody have "unoriginal"? Running a good card is "unoriginal"?

That is the behaviour of a scrub. Scrubs whine about people using legitimate tactics (however simple they are) and how they are amazing at the game but it's the other people's fault running "OP" strats beating them down. (And yeti isn't even OP)
Reply Quote
@Slanderman
Could'ent have said it better! Well done mate ;).

@Batzd
Another time, think before you post something!
Reply Quote
01/24/2014 10:51 PMPosted by Slanderman
I'm going to try and take you seriously here. Yeti is a good minion. Immune to silence and 4 attack hurts, 5 health is tedious to remove.

Going by your logic, everyone who runs harvest golems, oozes, Ogre, Sen'jin, Faerie Dragon, Pyromancer or any neutral card has "no originality."

How do you become original in a game that has only a number of cards? Make a crappy gimped deck for you to beat, then they can be "original"? Is running a card everybody have "unoriginal"? Running a good card is "unoriginal"?

That is the behaviour of a scrub. Scrubs whine about people using legitimate tactics (however simple they are) and how they are amazing at the game but it's the other people's fault running "OP" strats beating them down. (And yeti isn't even OP)

Maybe what he's trying to say is:

The coin + Innervate + Chillwind Yeti right at the start. That's a colossal minion right on your first turn.

When I first picked up the druid, I looked at Innervate, and thought to myself "this ability couldn't possibly allow me to surpass the maximum mana crystal, would it?" Oh how wrong I was.

Or even the Blademaster, which is a beast in itself too.
Reply Quote
I never use this in my constructed druid decks.
Reply Quote
Because turn 1 Yeti has 1 counter, Hunter's Mark?

Seriously, that play alone can win a game if you capitalise on it well.
Reply Quote
Suddenly? Good players have been using Yeti since before the first whipe.....
Reply Quote
StrifeCro updated his deck published it , and all netdecked. Simple
Reply Quote
Yeah, [generic card that has always been used] has never been a good minion until [generic legendary player] put it in his deck! Clearly everyone is just stealing his ideas!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
Only have seen the Yeti played once recently (currently at rank 3), so don't know what you're talking about when you say everyone is running it.
Reply Quote
01/27/2014 08:38 AMPosted by OrangeFury
StrifeCro updated his deck published it , and all netdecked. Simple

Whats a StrifeCro? And whats netdecked?
Reply Quote
StrifeCro is one of the top ranked hearthstone player

"Netdecking" is the practice of copying a championship-winning deck

or on most case its simply copying deck posted over the internet
Edited by ZloC on 1/28/2014 6:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 06:08 AMPosted by ZloC
StrifeCro is one of the top ranked hearthstone player

"Netdecking" is the practice of copying a championship-winning deck

or on most case its simply copying deck posted over the internet

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification. I never watched someone else play, or try to copy a deck. And I dont look at ranking-tables.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]