Cairne, tinkmaster, or pagle

Mostly been playing control druid/pally for a while now. Going to disenchant my syl before the reset, as I rarely even play her in my matches anymore. I have Rag, but not ysera, although I feel ysera isn't really as needed as these other 3 would be. Opinions please, k thanks.
Reply Quote
Tinkmaster all the way for a druid .
Reply Quote
I have a Cairne, and while he is nice, I'm fairly certain that Tinkmaster is much better, particularly due to druid's lack of good removal. Yeah, we've got silence with Keeper of the Grove (believe that's the right card. Still fairly new to the game), but silence doesn't help that much against an 8/8 or 4/12 minion with a really nasty effect.
Reply Quote
I posted this here originally by accident. Here's the other thread with more responses for anyone interested. http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/topic/11437004285

TLDR: I went with tink.
Reply Quote
Hey SquarE,

Cairne is a great card for the sole fact that he's SUPER mana efficient in respect that, unless hes silenced, he comes back as the same card so you get 2 x 4/5 minions for 6 mana, tis great!

tinkermaster, as the other guys have mentioned is a great and versatile card as he can be used on enemy minions and yours as well, if you are ever in desperate need to roll the dice for a 5/5 minon. overall he's great threat removal for a great price. I wouldn't worry too much about nat pagle as he cant add anything to your board presence and is only a 50% chance to draw anything anyway, get a couple of ancient of lores in your deck instead if you haven't already :)

Hope this helps dude!
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 10:32 AMPosted by Crimson
Hey SquarE,

Cairne is a great card for the sole fact that he's SUPER mana efficient in respect that, unless hes silenced, he comes back as the same card so you get 2 x 4/5 minions for 6 mana, tis great!

tinkermaster, as the other guys have mentioned is a great and versatile card as he can be used on enemy minions and yours as well, if you are ever in desperate need to roll the dice for a 5/5 minon. overall he's great threat removal for a great price. I wouldn't worry too much about nat pagle as he cant add anything to your board presence and is only a 50% chance to draw anything anyway, get a couple of ancient of lores in your deck instead if you haven't already :)

Hope this helps dude!

I went with tink, because I can think of uses for him right off the top of my head in past matches where he would of been exceptional. I agreed with someone else that primarily as a control player who uses druid/paladin, more hard removal truly helps the class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]