Need help on a deck after getting a legendary

Hello everybody.
I never played much Warrior. But last day I got
  • Grommash Hellscream
  • and I want to make a warrior deck. And btw I'm a new player, have less than a week of play time and just have my warrior in lvl 10. What deck you would reccomend that doesn't have much epic cards and etc, but has him?

(Sorry if my english is not very good)
    Reply Quote
    http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/27186-artosis

try this XD
    Reply Quote
    This is the deck I run. Been working really well so far. Beaten both rush and control decks. Lots of card draw in it. Use spells and weaponsmiths for early control. Wear down with weapons and finish with Grommash. Have fun.

2 x Inner Rage (0)
    2 x Execute (1)
    2 x Shield Slam (1)
    2 x Whirlwind (1)
    2 x Cleave (2)
    1 x Rampage (2)
    1 x Slam (2)
    1 x Cruel Taskmaster (2)
    2 x Shield Block (3)
    2 x Acolyte of Pain (3)
    2 x Arathi Weaponsmith (4)
    2 x Arcanite Reaper (5)
    1 x Brawl (5)
    1 x Abomination (5)
    2 x Gadgetzan Auctioneer (5)
    2 x Spiteful Smith (5)
    1 x Black Knight (6)
    1 x Gorehowl (7)
    1 x Grom Hellscream (8)
    Reply Quote
    Deck should at minimum contain the Warsong Commander + Worgen + Inner Rage combo
    (Same damage as Grom, but 2 turns sooner if your opponent forces you to 6 gem it)

You can take the deck a lot of different directions after that

Leroy, Tinker, Black Knight, and Blood Knight are the chase cards to look into, but the deck is more than functional on a budget too
    Reply Quote
    If you have a crazed alchemist play it in the deck when you swap out the black knigh legendary. There are many shinanigans to be had with that card like using it turn 10 with Grommash and an inner rage to give him 17 attack charge. Or use it on Ysera and only need 4 damage to take it down when you switch the 4/12 into a 12/4.

Cheers & Have Fun,
    CC-
    Reply Quote
    If you plan on building into a warrior save up some dust and craft to Frothing Berserkers first.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]