Can't go past rank 14. Really depressed.

I can't go past rank 14. I wint 1 time, lose 2 times. This retarded system sucks so hard, it's impossible to climb up.

My deck is:
2 innervates
1 claw
2 wraths
1 Thalnos
1 Faerie dragon
2 Loot hoarders
1 Healing touch
1 Harvest golem
1 Overspark
2 Swipes
2 Keepers of the grove
2 Starfalls
2 Azure drakes
2 Druids of the claw
1 Faceless manipulator
1 Argent commander
1 Carine
1 Black knight
1 Ancient of war
2 Ironbark protectors
1 Ragnaros

What do i do wrong? I just want to get to 10+ and that's it, i dont give a !@#$ about legend rank, just 10+ and it seems it's freaking impossible to climb up
Reply Quote
Personally I would get rid of argent commander, ancient of war and the 2 iron barks.

This allows you to get the card draw with 2 ancient of lores (also healing if you are getting burned down).

Personally, I run a Big Game Hunter which helps vs anyone running Rag and or giants (earth elementals too). I also run yeti's.
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 01:08 PMPosted by Ryusei
I can't go past rank 14. I wint 1 time, lose 2 times. This retarded system sucks so hard, it's impossible to climb up.

My deck is:
2 innervates
1 claw
2 wraths
1 Thalnos
1 Faerie dragon
2 Loot hoarders
1 Healing touch
1 Harvest golem
1 Overspark
2 Swipes
2 Keepers of the grove
2 Starfalls
2 Azure drakes
2 Druids of the claw
1 Faceless manipulator
1 Argent commander
1 Carine
1 Black knight
1 Ancient of war
2 Ironbark protectors
1 Ragnaros

What do i do wrong? I just want to get to 10+ and that's it, i dont give a !@#$ about legend rank, just 10+ and it seems it's freaking impossible to climb up

I know what you mean. My druid deck got up to 16, then fell back to 19 and am now back to 15, but hoping I don't continue to ping pong. Sometimes you just get games where you draw really pitifully and your opponent draws really well. Mage is one of the most annoying matchups that way. A couple thoughts on your deck. I would drop the Ironbark Protectors and the Ancient of War and instead use Ancient of Lores in place of the protectors(that card draw is massive in this game, and I have on occasion used the life to survive just long enough to win a game. I would add another claw to replace the Ancient of War. The idea is that by the time you reach 8 resources, you want to be casting multiple spells/minions if you can, not a single protector that many decks can deal with reasonably well. Everything else looks fine from here. Good luck with the deck.
Reply Quote
I actually run an Ancient of War in my Druid deck, simply because I just don't see Black Knights nearly as much in the higher ranks anymore. Your deck seems to have a solid foundation, but some cards just don't fit well into what you're trying to do.

I would take out the Fairie Dragon, one Starfall, the Argent Commander and the two Ironbarks. In their place, I would probably run one Sunfury Protector, two Yetis and two Ancients of Lore.
Reply Quote
Isn't the meta at that rank mostly mid-game rogues, warlock giants and hunter rushes? Your deck doesn't look like it has the early game tempo to keep up with them. Drop the Commander and Faerie Dragon for 2 Farseers. I also prefer NE over LH for instant card draw.

If you can, swap the Ironbarks for the other Epic trees.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]