Healing Touch

Only 3 mana for 8 health!?!?!?!
Reply Quote
I does not impact the board at all. Regard life as a resource and not as a goal. Only the last point truly counts. When you are gaining the 8 health, you could be doing something meaningful in stead. It appears to me that some people like it, but I think that it is a bad card.
Reply Quote
Seems right to me. Holy Light is 2mana for 6HP
Reply Quote
I don't even use healing touch in my druid deck. -_-
Reply Quote
Im actually happy if druid plays healing touch, gives me a little break between all the big creatures^^
Reply Quote
Heals aren't really valuable in Hearthstone. It doesn't work towards winning you the game most of the time (unless you need that heath to use weapon/claw/bite/druid hero power/heroic strike without dying, which is very rare). The only reason Lay on Hands is so expensive is the card draw.
Reply Quote
It helps getting out of the 10Life-Zone when playing against mages Roflblast. Thats the main reason I have one in the deck.
Reply Quote
It also saves your life against hunter rush decks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]