Hearthstone Test Season 2 End Reminder

Community Manager
Thank you for helping us test our second Ranked Play season! This season is intended to conclude at 11:59 PM PST on January 31st for the North American region and at 11:59 PM CET on January 31st for the European region, so be sure to wrap up your climb up the ladder before that date. Once the season is over, everyone’s ranking will be reset back to Rank 25, and Test Season 3 will begin!

Be sure to continue reporting bugs on our Bug Report forum here, and give us your feedback on Ranked Play mode on our general discussion forum here.

Thank you for helping us test Ranked Play mode!
Edited by Aratil on 1/29/2014 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
more test seasons.... yay....... would be nice to have something to actually grind to legend for. not doing the grind again without there being an incentive.
Reply Quote
Will you guys finally buff gold income in next test season? C'mon read forums, many players are asking for it.
Reply Quote
I think two or three month long seasons would be more appropriate.

And maybe starting people off a bit more spread out, rather than resetting them all to rank 25. Maybe set everyone back 5 ranks or something (current legends start at rank 5, current rank 5 at rank 10, etc.) I don't really think it's appropriate to have the entire first week of each season made into this horror show of legends playing rank 20ish people. It's crappy for both both parties.
Reply Quote
more season with no reward boo.
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Maximy
Will you guys finally buff gold income in next test season? C'mon read forums, many players are asking for it.

It's a free to play game, if the buff the gold much more, no one will buy cards, making the game unprofitable and making it fail. They may tweak it, but I wouldn't expect any big changes to gold income.
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 05:53 PMPosted by FryChikN
more test seasons.... yay....... would be nice to have something to actually grind to legend for. not doing the grind again without there being an incentive.

01/28/2014 06:18 PMPosted by Asura
more season with no reward boo.

yeah, because this game is just no fun at all... such a chore to play... </sarcasm>

Thanks Blizz! I made it higher in season 2 than I did in season 1, making progress!
Reply Quote
will season 3 have rewards
Reply Quote
yeah.. im done with ranked until rewards are in place.
Reply Quote
yeah hurry up and rank up for no reason guys!
Reply Quote
more useless test season
Reply Quote
It's not useless, it's for tests.

It's been said that no test seasons will have rewards.

The harder we all test, the faster we can get out of beta and get some real rewards!
Reply Quote
Wouldn't testing be more valuable if it wasn't just a bumrush to legend and you actually monitored the legend metagame? There's less than 300 of us and while we love competitive play, we don't get rewards which is fine, but let us stick around for a bit :P Don't make us go back to 25 and do this grind over!
Reply Quote
When I played Yu-Gi-Oh online, their seasons would last 3 months. Every weekend, week, month and 3 months there were mini events or contest to gain cards for your decks. They should do something like that.
Reply Quote

It's a free to play game, if the buff the gold much more, no one will buy cards, making the game unprofitable and making it fail. They may tweak it, but I wouldn't expect any big changes to gold income.

I disagree. For me it's quite the opposite. I've purchased 240 packs and several arenas so far but gold acquisition is so low that I feel forced to buy more due to it being so slow to gain any substantial reward(gold/dust). This combined with the 4/1 disenchant ratio can make one feel...well disenchanted.

So for me personally I would definitely be willing to spend more money buyingacks if I didn't feel like that is the ONLY real substantial way to obtain them.

But hey that's just one persons view and I doubt they will do much to change it although if there doesn't end up being some kind of reward structure implemented to ranked play then I don't see myself hanging around much longer anyways...
Edited by Intoshadows on 1/30/2014 2:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well ranked is out of the picture for me, 2 test seasons is plenty, give us a motive to continue to play ranked. At least add a end test season gold reward or something. Ranked will have fewer players this season i can already see it.
Reply Quote
Hopefully these one month seasons are beta only, because it felt like this one just begun...
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 05:41 PMPosted by Aratil
Be sure to continue reporting bugs on our Bug Report forum [url="http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591462/"]here[/url], and give us your feedback on Ranked Play mode on our general discussion forum [url="http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/forum/10591464/"]here[/url].

Might wanna update that second link to the Open Beta forum as opposed to the Closed Beta one :D
Reply Quote
Still have the feeling that 1 month is too low for one season... I think quarterly with a slightly updated ELO system would fit better.
Reply Quote
01/28/2014 05:55 PMPosted by Maximy

Community: BLIZZORD BUFF GOLD INCOME 1 COIN PER WIN IS TOO SMALL
Blizzard: Ok, guys, it's 10 per 3 wins now
Community: Oh thank you that's much better
3 months later
Community: BLIZZORD BUFF GOLD INCOME 10 COINS PER 3 WINS IS TOO SMALL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]